Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2016/2017  (Read 57044 times)
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 17:10:18 »

About time they release some details isn't it? They were on sale by March 1st last year.

Rope people in before we go down and all that  Cheesy

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 18:21:53 »

I've been to 5 games this season with mine. I'm not renewing and I don't think my dad is either next season*

* unless the price is something stupid like £20

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 18:22:43 »

Don't start Reg's record player being wound up for FFS Wink
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 18:32:47 »

I've been to 5 games this season with mine. I'm not renewing and I don't think my dad is either next season*

You're a London Red and you got married recently.  Was always going to happen.  Wink

There's a 'bumping along the bottom' feeling at the moment, but there will be some good news around the corner at some point.  I expect season ticket sales will hold up, even if it's just the 'hard core' buying them.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 19:49:41 »

not in any rush to renew this year, got too many outgoings at the moment. will probably do so at some point.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 20:01:45 »

I reckon prices will go up a bit.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 21:36:57 »

I reckon prices will go up a bit.
Think that could be fatal for a lot of people, ticket prices need to stay the same at worst!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 21:43:25 »

I can't see even our fans walking out after 28 minutes though..

77 most do anyway Wink

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 21:54:27 »

Think that could be fatal for a lot of people, ticket prices need to stay the same at worst!

Agree.  We lost season ticket holders this year when the price stayed the same and we'd made the play off final.

We're unlikely to gain any new ones or entice people back based on this season so far.  BO is the 5th person I know of that isn't going to renew next season. Numbers could really fall.

I probably won't renew.  I can get matchday tickets for £10 adult and £5 child as a Nationwide employee.  Will save me about £200 if we go to all the games.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 22:09:44 »

Happens to us all, just wait until you drink 10 pints of stella one night and then 9 months later the shit really hits the wallet Wink
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 23:42:08 »

Doubt I will renew...

Lost the buzz after another dismal showing at Wembley and Cooper coming out with another load of shit..(the performance got me, not the result) and it hasn't really come back. Then, I had got an early bird...not this year, so pick and choose next.

Clems Army!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #11 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 08:26:37 »

Fucking quitters. Early bird for me.
Pax Romana

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 08:57:17 »

I've only been to 3 games so far this season and will probably only get to 6 by the end which is less than half my previous low since I started watching in the seventies.  I still care but find reasons for not going more and more easily.

I'll renew partly out of loyalty but also because without a season ticket and not living in Swindon I'd probably stop altogether.

Support levels have always been cyclical, particularly for smaller clubs, but the current malaise does seem pretty deep-rooted. In previous seasons I've always left my season ticket with the guys I go with for someone else to use when I don't make it.  This year no-one wants a free ticket which is worrying.  I can't believe that we'll maintain our current season ticket levels next year.   
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 08:59:48 »

Happens to us all, just wait until you drink 10 pints of stella one night and then 9 months later the shit really hits the wallet Wink

Unlikely Sutton, can't stand Stella!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 13:30:19 »

I'm sure there is no appetite to release renewals early, last few season there has been a little bit of excitement around with a promotion push but with us struggling where we are then there won't be many if any new S/T's and as others have said they could lose a few so Power & co may be better to wait see if they can do something to generate that feel good factor stop people not renewing
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: