Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Season Tickets 2016/2017  (Read 57092 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 12:22:12 »

Suppose I'll renew, the kids will still want to go. I'd probably renew anyway in truth, but I've never felt more out of touch with the club and its lack of direction.

Can you pay the finance option off early - not that there is that much reason to do so other than not liking £50 coming out my account every month - I won't have the money until after 1st April...
----
A price freeze on last year for me, well I suppose an increase as the eldest no longer qualifies for the £30 ticket but that's OK
« Last Edit: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 12:28:08 by Batch » Logged
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 13:50:55 »

Interestingly, or not, our season ticket sales are still well above the levels we saw on our rise to the Premier League.  Our attendances are about the same if you look at a 30 year average.  Something structural needs to happen for our attendances to flap in either direction really, regardless of what a few people perceive to the "temperature" on the internet.  Power isn't daft - if he saw evidence of a fundamental shift he'd react.

How's a fundamental shift supposed to happen without his involvement then? Isn't he the best-placed person to engineer one?

In his defence, his apparent commitment to strengthening the fundamentals for the long-term may pay off, and this season's just a bump in the road, but his lack of appreciation for the value of the press, fans groups or the club's own marketing operation remain a blind spot.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 17:06:30 »

I meant he won't change his approach unless the arse end fell out of sales which seems unlikely given recent history.  A few people will moan on the internet but or season ticket sales are clearly ticking along as any other season.
Talk Talk

« Reply #33 on: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 21:50:47 »

Stop fucking moaning you cunts

Renew

Pint
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:23:28 »

Renew

Pint

This should've been the marketing slogan....

It's All Good..............
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, February 21, 2016, 07:35:42 »

This should've been the marketing slogan....
This.

Power's methods, direction club is going in, engagement with fans, loans rather than purchases etc etc - just not reason enough for me to not renew.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, February 22, 2016, 21:59:44 »

Renew

Pint

Calm down Bob Geldof  Cheesy
I'll do it next week. The spark is still there for me. That, and I really hate Saturday afternoon shopping.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, February 22, 2016, 22:29:19 »

Just renewed mine, same seat since the DRS opened so hell am I giving it up now.
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 06:31:34 »

Will be renewing at the end of the month with my Dad.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 09:26:35 »

What this I read about certain businesses employees being able to buy ticket for a tenner?  Anyone know which businesses?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 09:48:51 »

Will be renewing at the end of the month with my Dad.
Don't think they'll accept that - cash, cards or installments only. No options to pay by relative Smiley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 09:49:29 »

What this I read about certain businesses employees being able to buy ticket for a tenner?  Anyone know which businesses?
Think it applies to Nationwide as part of their sponsorship deal. Not sure about any others.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 12:46:00 »

There have been plenty worse seasons than this one in the past 20 years and plenty worse people running the club as well.

This is the reality, however much people like to moan.
Talk Talk

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, February 23, 2016, 23:44:03 »

That, and I really hate Saturday afternoon shopping.

We really are a match made in heaven
red_army

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Wednesday, February 24, 2016, 21:25:38 »

Honda do this deal too - To encourage new supporters :-)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to: