Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Emergency Loans  (Read 1853 times)
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:53:26 »

See there's quite a big change with regards to next season which I wasn't aware of!! Will change the way LP has to operate along with the majority of other lower league clubs I would think.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35548297

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 12:59:03 »

Think this is a good thing, it might help Power operate on a waffer thin squad, but think fans prefer a bit of opportunity to get to know players, usually with Town fans it gives them a gretaer opportunity to moan, but occasionally they do take to a player.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 13:00:31 »

I suspect it'll move the loan players forwards to the main window, and top clubs will just loan out with recall clauses, rather than waiting to see in the knowledge that they can loan out as an 'emergency' later on.

Makes having a loanee goalkeeper a bit of a risk though, if you get a recall just after the window shuts you're in a tough spot till January.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, February 11, 2016, 13:04:37 »

All seemed to go very quiet on any potential permanent signing of Vigoroux. How long a deal is he on at Liverpool? Or will he be a free in the summer anyway? Klopp seems to have gathered in most of the players who were out on loan before his arrival with our Lawrence being a notable exception.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: