Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adam Johnson  (Read 39902 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 16:19:59 »

Seriously. A man who is nearly 30 groomed a 15 year old girl. You should read more about it before you say things like that.
I wouldn't worry. He'll be reading every last little detail he can, box of tissues closely at hand ...
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 16:22:56 »

I'm going to give Mr Russell the benefit of the doubt for now. Up until a couple of hours ago I was lead to believe that he met her in a club and may not have been aware of her age.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 16:26:52 »

I'm going to give Mr Russell the benefit of the doubt for now. Up until a couple of hours ago I was lead to believe that he met her in a club and may not have been aware of her age.

Exactly the same as my impression of the situation. But now... it's clear he was just taking advantage of an underage girl and he knew it.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 17:04:40 »

To be fair, when the girl in question was splashed all over Twitter she looked miles older and fit as fuck...

I'm pretty sure that was his girlfriend, just a rumour that was the 15 year old..
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 17:42:37 »

Which is why I suggested reading more about it before coming out with such desperate laddish shite.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 22:30:04 »

I can't imagine why Adam Johnson's girlfriend is standing by him.  Before anyone mentions money, there is no amount of money that could possibly cause such loss of self-respect.  Is there?  She needs to run for the hills ASAP.  No
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Friday, February 12, 2016, 23:13:50 »

I can't imagine why Adam Johnson's girlfriend is standing by him.  Before anyone mentions money, there is no amount of money that could possibly cause such loss of self-respect.  Is there?  She needs to run for the hills ASAP.  No

If it makes you feel any better, he's statistically a lot less likely to reoffend while people are supporting him.

Love is a very strange thing, let's not demonise people who haven't done anything wrong. Adam Johnson is the man that needs to be punished for these crimes, not his gf, his mum, her mum, or his goldfish. Him and him only.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Mrs Brown

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 06:20:21 »

Good point, well made, Ells.  However, putting aside the fact that the girl was under age and he was committing a crime, he was playing away when his gf had just had a baby.  The ultimate betrayal and nigh on impossible to forgive, I'd say.  What a low-life.
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 10:39:38 »

If it makes you feel any better, he's statistically a lot less likely to reoffend while people are supporting him.

Love is a very strange thing, let's not demonise people who haven't done anything wrong. Adam Johnson is the man that needs to be punished for these crimes, not his gf, his mum, her mum, or his goldfish. Him and him only.
Yes, but the gf is being punished in a way for sticking by someone who is obviously not treating her with the respect she deserves.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 11:56:56 »

He is a nonce and will get his just rewards in prison I am sure.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 13:54:05 »

He is a nonce and will get his just rewards in prison I am sure.

Welcome back JJ
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #41 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 14:11:25 »

Welcome back JJ
Cheers mate Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 16:36:08 »

Adam Johnson is the man that needs to be punished for these crimes, not his gf, his mum, her mum, or his goldfish.
His goldfish is a right wanker. Deserves everything it gets

Nice to see you back JJ
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 19:11:12 »

I literally have no idea how his girlfriend can stand by him? I'm in no way blaming her and I understand they have a baby together but finding out he was with an underage girl whilst texting her about their newborn child? That's low
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 19:19:38 »

I literally have no idea how his girlfriend can stand by him? I'm in no way blaming her and I understand they have a baby together but finding out he was with an underage girl whilst texting her about their newborn child? That's low

£
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: