Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dave Hockaday  (Read 6169 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, February 7, 2016, 22:38:44 »

Trichophilia Wink

How could I doubt you?

Cheesy
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, February 7, 2016, 23:26:37 »

How could I doubt you?

Cheesy

Trichophilia would be better described as a "hair fetish", which some people have, but I imagine that's different to an obsession with ones own hair, which would fall into the realm of dysmorphia/trichotillomania and things that aren't very funny. I would suggest the technical definition for someone who is obsessed with their hair in any other way is what is posh sciencey people call "vain" Smiley

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #17 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:43:56 »

Narchairsistic
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 10:50:06 »

Narchairsistic

chair fetishist?  or Wycombe fan?
paul backskin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 13:23:56 »

Hi All, thought i could provide a little info here. The pitch going up at Supermarine known as the 'Swindome' is an incredible facility. The pitch is the best standard in the country at present. Iv met Hockaday a few times at Supermarine and he's actually a really nice Guy despite being northern. I think hell do a very good job of his academy there and hopefully he could provide players that could feed into our system too! Maybe LP could learn something from Jez . . . . . . .
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 13:48:58 »

Trichophilia would be better described as a "hair fetish", which some people have, but I imagine that's different to an obsession with ones own hair, which would fall into the realm of dysmorphia/trichotillomania and things that aren't very funny. I would suggest the technical definition for someone who is obsessed with their hair in any other way is what is posh sciencey people call "vain" Smiley
autotrichomaniac?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, February 8, 2016, 14:16:26 »

Hi All, thought i could provide a little info here. The pitch going up at Supermarine known as the 'Swindome' is an incredible facility. The pitch is the best standard in the country at present.  . .
my son used a "swindome"  3g pitch Sunday morning, it's nice. 3x5/6 a side pitches or (I think) 1 x 9 a side. they are just building the changing rooms/offices/gym/viewing gallery.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: