Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 5k to Coventry  (Read 100873 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #300 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 00:08:19 »

Due to a major childcare fuck up, I can no longer go to this.

I have 2 tickets that are going FOC if anyone fancies picking them up from Hertford, either on the way (bit of a detour) or tomorrow if you live locally.

Don't want any money, just don't want them wasted

Shame that mate!!

Clems Army!
cdakev

Ignore
« Reply #301 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 11:30:13 »

Can anyone suggest where to park tomorrow as I have gone on the Coventry City site which is not helpful at all.
REDBUCK

« Reply #302 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 11:37:42 »

https://secure.ricoharenaparking.co.uk/events/view/65
Private Fraser

Ignore
« Reply #303 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 12:06:22 »

From the "Fans Guide":

Other Parking Options:

The nearby Tesco/Arena Retail car park is well 'policed' on matchdays. Free parking is restricted to just two hours only unless you spend £25 or more in one of the shops on the Retail Park, otherwise if you over stay you can end up with a £50 parking ticket. Stores include Next, Boots and Marks & Spencers, but the minimum £25 spend does not include the Tesco Petrol Station, Burger King or Pizza Hut. You show your receipt on exit. In addition an extensive 'residents only' parking scheme has been put in place for all residential streets within a least a mile of the ground.

There is also a private car park run by Leisure Ireland, located a few minutes drive away from Junction 3 of the M6. It has 200 spaces and is then a 15 minute walk away from the stadium. It advertises as secure parking and apparently getting back to the motorway after the match is very easy. The cost to park there is £3 per car and to find the car park, follow the 'pink arrow' signs/take the B4113 towards Bedworth from Junction 3 of the M6. Fans are encouraged to pre-book their places online. However please note to then get to the stadium you have to cross a rather busy dual carriageway, so please bear this in mind if you have young children or older person in your party. Please note that this car park closes one hour after the final whistle. Closer to the stadium in Oban Road (opposite the Longford Engine CV6 6HH) are two private car parks run by Ricoh Arena Event parking. Spaces can also be pre-booked online and cost £4 per car.
Charlie Henry

Ignore
« Reply #304 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 17:55:20 »

Didn't know this, we have the upper hand!

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/can-coventry-city-overturn-52-11062657
mastapeaka

Ignore
« Reply #305 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 19:44:31 »

For anyone going on the buses - any ideas on pubs where they drop us ?
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #306 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 20:11:15 »

For anyone going on the buses - any ideas on pubs where they drop us ?

Be dropped at the Ricoh
We plan on walking up to the Longford Engine
Time dependant of course
mastapeaka

Ignore
« Reply #307 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 20:45:27 »

Be dropped at the Ricoh
We plan on walking up to the Longford Engine
Time dependant of course

Ok I was thinking we'd get there by 1? can you drink on the bus (even discreetly)??
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #308 on: Friday, March 18, 2016, 22:43:37 »

Due to a major childcare fuck up, I can no longer go to this.

I have 2 tickets that are going FOC if anyone fancies picking them up from Hertford, either on the way (bit of a detour) or tomorrow if you live locally.

Don't want any money, just don't want them wasted

Still available to a caring home.............
woolster

« Reply #309 on: Saturday, March 19, 2016, 08:09:27 »

Ok I was thinking we'd get there by 1? can you drink on the bus (even discreetly)??
we are Pint have a great day all
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #310 on: Saturday, March 19, 2016, 10:48:06 »

Just got to The Litten Tree pub in Coventry. About 30 odd Swindon here already! COYR!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 [21]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: