Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Sarfend match day thread  (Read 25853 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 19:59:45 »

Screen-capped this as the standard of journalism is so poor.

* I-6Btw.png (106.64 KB, 494x329 - viewed 174 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 20:33:03 »

I think we will draw at Port Vale and win against Crewe and a return of 7 points from 9 in a week would be a good one
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #197 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 21:38:17 »

I thought this was a thread about the game not a witch hunt of the staff which its turning into, Rogers, Williams, Hale, Belford to name a few

As i said to someone earlier, ive met Williams and Hale on seperate occasions and both seem very approachable. I met Hale at Next Gen and got chatting and it was clear how much the club means to him and any away game ive been to he is one of the first to go and applaud the fans at the end. I always thought tactics are decided by the manager of any club certainly not a goalkeeping coach? As for peddling gloves, i think youll find he has a private coaching school if you look at his twitter account which he sells his gloves through which has nothing to do with Swindon.

We should all be pulling together and not pulling apart, nobody benefits from that.

Can we get back to the game itself or up coming games
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 21:40:15 »

14 posts says you don't know the residents yet! Moany old bastards to a tee, who spout shit a lot of the time, but all town fans, just albeit ground down a bit..
Paul Mason

Ignore
« Reply #199 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 21:44:32 »

Ive been around a while i just dont frequently post, just now and then and i guess probably because of the negativeness that comes out, i understand everyone has different opinions but the amount of negatives i just personally dont think does anyone any good. We are a league one club with limited budget, we are not Real Madrid so we are not going to win every week and our players are mostly young learning the game at this level and will make mistakes as they go along, as will the staff who also have limited experience and i feel we should cut them some slack amd get behind them not fight against them
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 21:45:40 »

14 posts says you don't know the residents yet! Moany old bastards to a tee, who spout shit a lot of the time, but all town fans, just albeit ground down a bit..

Think he's having a carafe....
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #201 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 21:52:36 »

Ive been around a while i just dont frequently post, just now and then and i guess probably because of the negativeness that comes out, i understand everyone has different opinions but the amount of negatives i just personally dont think does anyone any good. We are a league one club with limited budget, we are not Real Madrid so we are not going to win every week and our players are mostly young learning the game at this level and will make mistakes as they go along, as will the staff who also have limited experience and i feel we should cut them some slack amd get behind them not fight against them

Yeah i'm in the glass half full camp, but I know why others aren't. If I'm honest we've been pretty crap for most of my supporting life. I's say 10 seasons kept me excited, 15 have been anonymous, and 15 pretty appalling. I think I did a post a while back here, or somehwere where I had seen 200 wins, 200 draws and 200 losses with a +1 goal difference, which has made my entire life supporting us pretty much a waste of time....

But it hasn't obviously!

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 22:03:10 »

Fans have always been negative and love gossip. It's just that nowadays the internet is full of it rather than word of mouth like it used to be.
Even when we were strolling to the premier league under Hoddle people were abusing the chairman of the club.
The stuff in this thread is pretty tame really.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 22:08:55 »

If you didn't enjoy the comeback against Southend after the first 20 minutes or so when it looked like a right tonking was on the cards, then really you are never going to get much joy from attending the County Ground. Rodgers for all his faults was inches away from scoring a very good goal. Boo and Barry are both kids who have a lot to learn, but both put in a real good shift on Saturday. If you weren't there you won't have appreciated what a good job our boys did, and who cares if Southend have let in 11 in 3 games, a team bereft of manager and 6 players they had available for the last game stuck 4 past them to fully entertain all their paying customers

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 22:15:17 »

Good post
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 23:01:57 »

It was, right up until he referred to us as customers

Things get better but they never get good
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 23:10:21 »

I thought this was a thread about the game not a witch hunt of the staff which its turning into, Rogers, Williams, Hale, Belford to name a few

Its completely relevant if it relates to coaching that's reflected in the game. Sorry if negativity puts you off though. I use TEF to let it out rather than grump around.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 23:30:25 »

It was, right up until he referred to us as customers

Whoops
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Sunday, January 10, 2016, 23:42:07 »

Ajose was wearing gloves Wink
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Monday, January 11, 2016, 10:29:08 »

Official highlights up (for those who can't view the Sky ones):

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: