Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lottery and STFC  (Read 7565 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 09:20:28 »

Easiest way to lose your money. With £50m you could buy the club for a fraction of it though. I'd buy it for the short term to change the experimental way it is being run at the moment. I'd be prepared to make a loss, return it to being operated in a more conventional way, invest in players that are there to succeed rather than a long shot of making a profit (Bangoura?!) then sell on to someone with deeper pockets for next to nothing (Andrew Black style) asap - I'd just do my DD first and not sell to McCrory McCoy.

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 09:31:26 »

If you won that sort of money and your priority is buying stfc then you really are not deserving of it.
 I doubt I'd ever visit the town again let alone waste time at the county ground.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 09:34:32 »

Crikey.

I thought this thread was supposed to be a bit of fun.
Flashheart

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 09:40:09 »

Good to see everybody getting into the spirit of things.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 09:45:13 »

If you won that sort of money and your priority is buying stfc then you really are not deserving of it.
 I doubt I'd ever visit the town again let alone waste time at the county ground.

you only watch town because your not a millionaire  Head Hurts

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 10:03:35 »

Crikey.

I thought this thread was supposed to be a bit of fun.
What, like I'd make the club a supporters owned one type of fun comment ?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 10:40:17 »

What, like I'd make the club a supporters owned one type of fun comment ?

You're so much nicer when you're holidaying in Devon.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 11:02:34 »

Hahaha!!! Fucking weirdo.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 12:08:05 »

If I win then I'll be looking to invest whatever it would take to get the fabled 'Second Concourse' in the Shrivenham Road stand opened up for the fans.

😎
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 12:58:44 »

I'd give the club £5m or something to in theory get out of this league and establish themselves in the Championship.

They are on their own after that, owning the club would be a bloody nightmare with our dickhead fans
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 13:38:44 »

If against all common sense I did ever own the club I'd end up banning so many of the moaning dickheads for ruining my match day experience that our attendances would probably fall back to the Diamamdis era levels. With the contempt that I hold some of our 'fans' in I'd be dangerous with that kind of power. Actually owning the club suddenly feels like a good idea, off to buy some lottery tickets I go....
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 14:09:05 »

If against all common sense I did ever own the club I'd end up banning so many of the moaning dickheads for ruining my match day experience that our attendances would probably fall back to the Diamamdis era levels. With the contempt that I hold some of our 'fans' in I'd be dangerous with that kind of power. Actually owning the club suddenly feels like a good idea, off to buy some lottery tickets I go....

You sit 3 or 4 rows in front of me, you must have heard the moaning old cunt a few rows behind me. His personal best was slagging off the team within 2 mins of the first half starting!
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 14:20:34 »

You sit 3 or 4 rows in front of me, you must have heard the moaning old cunt a few rows behind me. His personal best was slagging off the team within 2 mins of the first half starting!
I'll listen out for him today. My personal favourite is the guy a couple of rows behind me with quite long black hair and glasses, the shouts he makes are pretty entertaining as he seems to forget what he's going to say half way through.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 14:29:47 »

He wears glasses and has grey hair
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 9, 2016, 14:52:00 »

that group are good value haha, hang on im about 2 rows behind you... Fuck you Smiley

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: