Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Martin Ling  (Read 31446 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 19:32:33 »

Quote from: Combe Down
Can we all look at ourselves in the mirror please. Are there any comments in this (or any other) forum you belong to, which might have contributed to the situation?

trololololol.
Combe Down

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 19:56:05 »

Jeez, get a grip. Stop your own personal agendas please. OK, an example: I wonder if any criticism of tactics, substitutions, even floodlight bulbs (!) on this forum found their way to Mr Ling's office. Do you not think that owners, managers, players read this kind of forum? It's in the nature of a lot of people to want to know what people think of them.

Some of the reaction to my question makes my think that some of you felt a kick in the stomach along the lines of 'blimey I hadn't thought of that'.
Flashheart

« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 20:04:27 »

I don't even...
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 20:04:47 »

Depression is an illness not a 12 year old having a tantrum. While I've no doubt persistent negativity can and will contribute to the mental state of anyone who suffers from it, I very much doubt the pissing floodlights had anything to do with his resignation.

Were we all baying for his blood, calling him every name under the sun and suggesting he was incapable, you might have a point. But he's hardly been here a few weeks, and I've not seen anything like that. Fans have been supportive in both his appointment and his resignation, and most of the negative comments have been aimed at Power by people who are little more than amoebas anyway and are still waiting for us to bring in Guardiola.

I don't see your point.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 20:10:24 »

Jeez, get a grip. Stop your own personal agendas please. OK, an example: I wonder if any criticism of tactics, substitutions, even floodlight bulbs (!) on this forum found their way to Mr Ling's office. Do you not think that owners, managers, players read this kind of forum? It's in the nature of a lot of people to want to know what people think of them.

Some of the reaction to my question makes my think that some of you felt a kick in the stomach along the lines of 'blimey I hadn't thought of that'.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 20:49:33 »

Quote from: Combe Down

hahaha. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Dostoyevsky

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 21:43:54 »

Good luck Lingy. Depression is a very concealed affliction. You can go out and get immobilised drunk and be the life and soul and when you crawl home with a kebab and six pack you feel like a complete prick who is putting on a front. Alcohol is a terrible bed fellow of depression.

I don't think Winter helps either, and I am suggesting depressive types have a break in Spain. Probably talking bollox now. Cut your internet at 10pm too.
Combe Down

« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 21:52:43 »

I resign from this forum.
Flashheart

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 21:56:37 »

That's 2 flounces within 3 pages, this thread could have some legs.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 21:59:03 »

Floodlight bulbs? Blimey.
Flashheart

« Reply #100 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 21:59:08 »

And to think that Dossy's just made one of the most agreeable posts he's ever made.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 22:02:58 »

And to think that Dossy's just made one of the most agreeable posts he's ever made.

These are truly the end times.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 22:04:55 »

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 22:12:38 »

Mr Ling, obviously thought he was ready. His body said otherwise. He made a mistake applying for the job as wasn't mentally ready as he thought he was.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Wednesday, December 30, 2015, 22:26:30 »

Floodlight bulbs? Blimey.

Light Bulb  Who'd have thought my long time moan about floodlight bulbs would have had this effect, just as they have been replaced to boot. Chaos theory eh.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: