Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loans  (Read 19560 times)
DRS

« on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 09:50:38 »

So something has to give doesn't it and can see a few going back in January but who?

I got a feeling we will see El Habd go back and Thomas
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 09:54:37 »

It seems like Williams will be sent to back to Liverpool. I hope he is anyway, waste of a loan at the moment.

I doubt Thompson and Gladwin will be extended either. Louis wants Championship football and I think QPR might give Gladwin a shot given his form here.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:02:21 »

El Abd may well sign on a permanent, potentially Thomas too if we can shift Smith (so probably not)
DRS

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:14:45 »

I think we will keep Gladwin. QPR are looking at signing Huddleston so think he will be further down the pecking order
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:24:52 »

So something has to give doesn't it and can see a few going back in January but who?

I got a feeling we will see El Habd go back and Thomas

This is why we need to make the most of our good run, as it is likely to be all change in Jan.

El Abd is a tricky one....obviously from the noises we'd like to sign him, but won't be able to afford his wages....Shitty will want to play hardball.

As regards Thomas, I suppose it depends on the deal agreed with Barnsley for Michael Smith...if as was anticipated we sell him, then maybe that might enable something to happen with Wes. However it really hasn't worked out for Michael, so who knows?

For me getting Louis and Ben back up and running has turned us around...lose the 2 of them as seems likely and a return to the mire is feasible.
DRS

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:26:59 »

This is why we need to make the most of our good run, as it is likely to be all change in Jan.

El Abd is a tricky one....obviously from the noises we'd like to sign him, but won't be able to afford his wages....Shitty will want to play hardball.

As regards Thomas, I suppose it depends on the deal agreed with Barnsley for Michael Smith...if as was anticipated we sell him, then maybe that might enable something to happen with Wes. However it really hasn't worked out for Michael, so who knows?

For me getting Louis and Ben back up and running has turned us around...lose the 2 of them as seems likely and a return to the mire is feasible.
Agree with all that Reg. If El Habd does indeed return then a left back is a must
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:41:57 »

Agree with all that Reg. If El Habd does indeed return then a left back is a must

Yep.

BOO has been a disappointment, a bit like a Jack Bartram, tidy enough player, but doesn't really do enough to affect the game, of course players develop at different speeds, so might be unfair to write him off just yet.

One thing is for sure, Power is going to be in ducking and diving paradise in Jan.
DRS

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 10:43:24 »

Would like to see him sort it out early this year. Be interesting to see what happens with Kasim aswell
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 11:06:18 »

Would like to see him sort it out early this year. Be interesting to see what happens with Kasim aswell

Yaser is indeed a conundrum...his contract must be up in the summer, and there's been no talk of renewing. I can't imagine there'll be too many suitors in Jan, given his form, so I'd guess he'll just run down until May and then move on....probably abroad. You can pick up some seriously silly money playing for someone like Al Sadd.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 11:26:34 »

Yaser is indeed a conundrum...his contract must be up in the summer, and there's been no talk of renewing. I can't imagine there'll be too many suitors in Jan, given his form, so I'd guess he'll just run down until May and then move on....probably abroad. You can pick up some seriously silly money playing for someone like Al Sadd.

Would he go there I get the impression from his attitude that its Real Madrid or nothing!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 11:37:16 »

I think we will keep gladwin, get smith back through no choice meaning losing Thomas, Louis I can't see staying and two Liverpool outfield players suddenly become more important even though I've seen nothing of them..

Humph.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 13:22:19 »

We've got this foreign lad Yelko Pino joining on loan in January as well that is already training here as well having we ?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 13:41:37 »

We've got this foreign lad Yelko Pino joining on loan in January as well that is already training here as well having we ?

That is another one to fit in if he is good enough!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 14:38:49 »

El abd & vigeroux will be made permanent (or at least attempted to)
Thomas will probably be off
Thompson will be sent to a championship side. Gladwin possibly, but I'm more convinced he'll be here all season
Williams will be cancelled

Things get better but they never get good
Flashheart

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, December 22, 2015, 18:04:46 »

I'd be surprised if Pinko is not a permanent deal. He's been training with us for months now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: