Poll
Question: Should we sanction airstrikes in syria
Yes - 30 (32.3%)
No - 51 (54.8%)
Dont Know - 12 (12.9%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bombing Syria  (Read 20091 times)
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 08:11:00 »

Ok. What role has France taken in the Middle East? Why were it's citizens targeted by these idiots?
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 08:32:02 »

Ok. What role has France taken in the Middle East? Why were it's citizens targeted by these idiots?

France is already bombing Syria and Iraq.

You voted "Don't know" didn't you.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 08:52:16 »

Before the Paris attacks?
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 09:55:18 »

Won't do anything to eliminate a terrorist threat here. Imo just a matter of time before it happens again. More than likely from people already living here.
Too far down the line now. Shit is here for the foreseeable future regardless of any action taken by us in Syria.

So, it makes no difference then if we do try and take IS out. The threat from Islamists has always been there - and most have nothing to do with western involvement in the region (which a lot of people use as a reason/cause of the problem) , it's the fact that they don't like western values/culture /way of life. Just take a look around the world,  Nigeria,  far east etc, areas that the west aren't involved in conflict. IS have taken advantage of the situation in Syria and use propaganda to fuel it and take their cause to the wider world.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 10:25:15 »

What an unsolvable mess in the Middle East - bombing isn`t going to make any difference but it sort of shows that we are doing our bit against the enemy. The West think that just because we supposedly live in a democracy so should the Middle East - this is impossible if you want to follow sharia law - we are in the middle of a religious war that isn`t spoken about enough imo - time for everyone to acknowledge this fact as it is the fundamental problem.

Bathtime
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 13:10:35 »

Before the Paris attacks?

Yes.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 17:30:05 »

So, it makes no difference then if we do try and take IS out. The threat from Islamists has always been there - and most have nothing to do with western involvement in the region (which a lot of people use as a reason/cause of the problem) , it's the fact that they don't like western values/culture /way of life. Just take a look around the world,  Nigeria,  far east etc, areas that the west aren't involved in conflict. IS have taken advantage of the situation in Syria and use propaganda to fuel it and take their cause to the wider world.

I dont think they can be taken out. Look at the other campaigns we've got involved in. Successful and worth it? I don't think so but I'm sure that's debatable.
Action here will inevitably take innocent lives and those of our forces too.
« Last Edit: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 18:55:44 by Arriba » Logged
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 19:44:01 »

A lot of the current bombing by US and other forces is guided from the ground forces fighting IS. Positions are softened ahead of ground forces advancing. If this helps cut the supply routes between major towns under IS control then it has to be the way to go. Bombing the towns would bring the greater risk of killing civilians, bomb the supply routes and cut them off and the ground forces can deal with the towns.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 19:50:26 »

5 mins ago you didn't know the French were doing anything
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 19:53:50 »

Your point?
Brian First!

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 08:50:52 »

Your pole is shit!

https://twitter.com/British_First/status/670587532199989248

@Britain__First
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, December 1, 2015, 12:42:43 »

Why "British First" on Twitter? "Brian First" is so much better.....
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 3, 2015, 08:15:17 »

So Isis won its vote in the Commons. Not sure Labour can hold together after this betrayal of the British working classes by 60 odd MP's.

Previously, at least there was the excuse of ignorance, now we know exactly what we'll get....more home grown terrorists, more refugees and economic migrants, more slaughter of innocents and British servicemen and women......and all to worsen the situation in the Middle East.
4D

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 3, 2015, 08:40:09 »

What's this got to do with working classes?
Talk Talk

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 3, 2015, 09:42:53 »

Previously, at least there was the excuse of ignorance, now we know exactly what we'll get....more home grown terrorists, more refugees and economic migrants, more slaughter of innocents and British servicemen and women......and all to worsen the situation in the Middle East.

Completely agree Reg. This is what you get when you have evil corrupt lying sociopaths in control. It doesn't matter which party they are, they're all cunts. Hope they all get taken out with a fucking big bomb themselves.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: