Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chesterfield vs Swindon Town - Official Matchday Thread  (Read 27379 times)
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 10:53:53 »

Fucking useless shower of shite.

I wanted 5.

But seriously folks, that was a much better game. I don't think anyone had a bad game to be honest. Some moments of not so good which were far outweighed by the better.

Barry's ball in for the first was great and the rest of the team acknowledged that by surrounding him after the goal. He also made some telling defensive challenges.

Beeks and Ajose are growing as a strike partnership. Robert was an absolute dynamo. Gladwyn manages to look like he isn't interested whilst ripping the opposition apart (mostly). Louis was indispensable and Rogers ran around, challenged and made incisive passes to forward running players. El Abd led the defence well with Turnbull getting stuck in in true Jordan Turnbull fashion. Vigs made some crucial saves and also spent less time fannying about for the short ball out.

All in all, a joy to watch and I can tell my grandkids (if they appear) that I was there Beers
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 11:55:19 »

It's always good to win handsomely on the road, but we shouldn't get too carried away, we're still in the mire.

Chesterfield were proper shite, with a home record even worse than ours. Saunders went for the old play a load of kids trick to try and change things around, and lost his job.

What we have achieved this week is to give ourselves a chance, without the 6 we'd now be detached.

The squad is still unbalanced, we haven't got a settled system, and the inexperienced lads will still have off days.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 12:05:48 »

I swear Reg could have the best sex in the world in a threesome with the two most beautiful women on the planet and he'd still find negatives after he was done.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 12:09:16 »

Especially if one was a Tory
Talk Talk

« Reply #184 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 12:15:21 »

I swear Reg could have the best sex in the world in a threesome with the two most beautiful women on the planet and he'd still find negatives after he was done.

I kinda get the feeling that is a scenario that you ponder often young man. Not with Reg mind you.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 12:26:20 »

Just like Saturday, whilst it was happening, and in the immediate afterglow I'd be ecstatic.....but then yes some existential angst would start to kick in....

Why did it have to be the 2 most beautiful women on the planet were sisters from a family with a history of honour killing?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 12:33:31 »

I kinda get the feeling that is a scenario that you ponder often young man. Not with Reg mind you.

One day...  Crying
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 13:05:36 »

One day...  Crying

With Reg?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 13:23:55 »

It's the only reason I re-joined  Pint
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 15:01:47 »

Barry 3 assists in 2  Too Cool
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 15:46:08 »

Barry 3 assists in 2  Too Cool

Useless arse isn't he.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Monday, November 30, 2015, 15:53:35 »

Useless arse isn't he.

If he's bothered helping the team out more, we'd be undefeated this season.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: