Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Walsall - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 37305 times)
tinyred

"There's no substitute for guts"

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:46:11 »

First the first time in many years I didn't get a season ticket. Call me stupid, idiotic or simply delusional but I still went and spent £23 on a ticket for tonight. Even though I cant bear to see the horrors that unfold in front of our eyes when watching town this season, I still cant seem to stay away! Anyway I would love to be optimistic and say we will shock the nation and get an unexpected win but reality kicks in and a draw would be an amazing result. Predict optimistically 1-1!
Randle

I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this.

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:46:43 »

Well Rodgers has a two year deal!

and that's a lot of free kicks to take between now and then.
Processed Beats

I drop beats from this processed meat.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:48:32 »

Rodgers dropped at last!
Randle

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:50:48 »

Vigouroux; El-Abd, Branco (C), Turnbull; Barry, Thompson L, Kasim, Gladwin, Ormonde-Ottewill; Obika, Ajose

Subs: Belford, Brophy, Rodgers, Robert, Ojamaa, Randall, Hylton 

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:53:28 »

Rodgers dropped at last!

Beers
Hallelujah
Randle

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:54:20 »

Beers
Hallelujah

Amen, brother.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:55:59 »

it's a surprise there is no Thomas. I'd have thought vigs would be dropped.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:59:05 »

When we sign a player that could not get into a league two side it was always going to be poor.

To be fair Kasim struggled to get into Macclesfield's side. Although he has been shite this year you can't deny how good he can be.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:03:33 »

Thank God Rodgers has been dropped. Ling has passed the first test...He appears to have opted for defensive stability at the expense of including Thomas. Let's hope we put a shift in....currently having my pre match anaesthetic in the Savoy...maybe it won't be needed.
Flashheart

« Reply #69 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:06:14 »

it's a surprise there is no Thomas.

I don't think so. From the 6 loanees of which one must be dropped, I think he probably has the most capable replacement in Obika.
Sir red ken

« Reply #70 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:13:54 »

and that's a lot of free kicks to take between now and then
Considering the club has no money and survives on loans and chap non league gems if we find them, I can't figure out why Rogers was given a 2 year contract? It must have been one of the most insane pieces of business in the summer. He didn't offer much last season so why buy him?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:22:36 »

it's a surprise there is no Thomas. I'd have thought vigs would be dropped.

ASD believes there is a clause in his contract that he has to play. He didnt play at Newport, was on the bench there and didnt come on so i dont know how true that is
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:36:44 »

To be fair Kasim struggled to get into Macclesfield's side. Although he has been shite this year you can't deny how good he can be.
He can be good. But for half a season max. It's easy to see why he has never been a success at any of the previous clubs he's been at. His attitude stinks.
EldeneRed

« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:49:18 »

I am hoping to god we win, but I can see a Bradshaw hat-trick.
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 19:50:56 »

ASD believes there is a clause in his contract that he has to play. He didnt play at Newport, was on the bench there and didnt come on so i dont know how true that is
Vigs did play against Oxford at the expense of Belford in the same competition. So suggests either they rate Vigs or don't trust Belford in meaningful games if we don't have to. Happened the other season in the JPT where Belford was played in the early rounds and Wes was put in for the semi against Peterborough. I think the club just see Belford as a cheap backup that takes away the risk of a nervous teenager being thrown into the mix.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: