Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Walsall - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 37284 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 15:44:03 »

I was planning on going to this, but a combination of an early start for work tomorrow, the 3 hour round trip and a general lessening of interest has changed my mind.

(Well, the above and also the fact that we are very, very shit).

It's All Good..............
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:10:16 »

Just been told walsall have won 5, drawn 3 and lost 0 of their 8 away games in the league so far conceding only 6. Excellent
normy

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:11:03 »

I think we have a chance if Traore can play and is fully fit, plus Rodgers and Kasim out.

ust be the oldest
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:12:21 »

I think we have a chance if Traore can play and is fully fit, plus Rodgers and Kasim out.

Traore definatelly out    Crying

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:19:09 »

We never beat Walsall at home, probably not since Coxys wonder goal v them. Diehards only tonight. Only way we will get over 6k is if Walsall bring a fair few. Louis T gotta be in there. Has to be worth giving Robert more than 15/20 minutes in his best position just behind forwards. Time for weak links Boo,Barry,Rodgers and sadly the once magnificent Yaser Kasim to be rested. So for me go 3-5-2 and try Gladders at wing back with Brophy on other wing. Might go horribly wrong but can't be worse than the  alternative. And why not give Jordan Stewart a spot on the bench rather than Balmy or Ojaama- again can't be less effective. What has happened to Tom Smith? Rather have him on bench than Rodgers

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Skinny Pete

« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:33:52 »

And Marshall and Randall. Both were regular benchers last season -not a sign this season. Both of them are better than some of the shite presently parking their butts on the bench. 

And no sign of Jordan Stewart - the only player we paid cash for - and it all seems very strange.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:50:57 »

Tom Smith played a development game against Brighton today, so not a chance of him being involved I'd have thought. Not quite sure who else played.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:53:13 »

if I hadn't promised to take my mum to the match (yeah, sad, I know) if probably bin this. not sure I've ever felt like that before, straight after a defeat yes, but not the day of a game.

it's not like we haven't been shit before. and call me mad, I don't think tonight's match is a forgone loss either.

oh well , proper game before the tedious trip to old Trafford tomorrow I suppose.
corner

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 16:58:55 »

I think we will win 2-0 coyr
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 17:32:20 »

I was planning on going to this, but a combination of an early start for work tomorrow, the 3 hour round trip and a general lessening of interest has changed my mind.

(Well, the above and also the fact that we are very, very shit).

I knew you would see the light
Levi lapper

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 17:44:31 »

Bollocks - forgot we were playing tonight. Here's hoping for a sudden plunge in temperature and postponement due to a frozen pitch.
Randle

I must be crazy to be in a loony bin like this.

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 17:59:55 »

Bollocks - forgot we were playing tonight. Here's hoping for a sudden plunge in temperature and postponement due to a frozen pitch.

I'd rather get on and get it over with like a vasectomy, but with more cocks.
Sir red ken

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:20:21 »

I'm going to be optimistic and go for a 4-0 home defeat.
LittleRed

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:29:14 »

Id rather have people at the ground and booing rather than people staying at home. That's going to hurt the club more than any booing. I think we are going to get beat tonight but let's hope they find some pride somewhere. I'm sure that most of these new players were on 1year deals so there is hope that if we survive this year power will have learnt his lesson. When we sign a player that could not get into a league two side it was always going to be poor.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 18:33:35 »

Id rather have people at the ground and booing rather than people staying at home. That's going to hurt the club more than any booing. I think we are going to get beat tonight but let's hope they find some pride somewhere. I'm sure that most of these new players were on 1year deals so there is hope that if we survive this year power will have learnt his lesson. When we sign a player that could not get into a league two side it was always going to be poor.
Well Rodgers has a two year deal!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: