Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs Walsall - Official Match Day Thread  (Read 36855 times)
Panda Paws

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 09:50:11 »

Gladwin RWB? Can't be much worse than Barry there

Play your best players in the positions they have the most effect.

Robert and Louis for Kasim and Rodgers. Belford for Vigouroux, because he literaly can't do worse and we need the loan spot.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 09:55:20 »

Belford for Vigouroux, because he literaly can't do worse

That's the most optimistic thing anyone's said in a matchday thread in ages.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:20:50 »

Robert and Louis for Kasim and Rodgers. Belford for Vigouroux, because he literaly can't do worse and we need the loan spot.

Have you not just been hypocritical? No way Robert is a holding midfielder
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:31:25 »

Quote from: Panda Paws
Gladwin RWB? Can't be much worse than Barry there
Belford for Vigouroux, because he literaly can't do worse and we need the loan spot.

agree it needs doing for the sake of the midfield, disagree he can't do worse.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:33:32 »

Have we got any 'best' players?

Get a real stuffing tonight. A bit of effort would be nice, maybe a tackle or 2.

Who am I kidding with our gutless wonders!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:38:02 »

After Saturday's debacle, there has to a response...that may not be enough to get anything, but there are acceptable ways of losing.  If there is no response, then we're well and truly fucked.
Panda Paws

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:49:53 »

Have you not just been hypocritical? No way Robert is a holding midfielder

We don't need to play two holding midfielders, and some would say we haven't all season. Robert and Gladwin ahead of LT literally can't be worse defensively than we've been. LT is a better, or at least more interested, option than Rodgers and Kasim combined and we might get a bit of forward momentum too.
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:50:37 »

I see ASD has tweeted today that Power has already blocked some changes Ling wanted to make.  This isnt going to end well.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 10:58:15 »

He said he's been led to believe. Not sure to what extend he'd been blocked. Either way it's not particularly pleasant to hear. Can we borrow Bournemouth's Russian?
Flashheart

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:07:02 »

ASD doesn't exactly have a great track record of accuracy. It may be true but until verified by a more reliable source, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:10:07 »

If true, I dont think Ling will be here come xmas tbh, i think this was one of the reasons he left cambridge the first time due to not getting on with the chairman
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:12:34 »

This could be a very long evening I fear if they play anything like they did on Saturday
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:16:19 »

ASD doesn't exactly have a great track record of accuracy. It may be true but until verified by a more reliable source, I'd take it with a pinch of salt.

I've no idea who ASD is, but whenever his predictions pop up, they seem to be sub Chang in terms of reliabilty. However we know that Power has an input into things....and we know Lingy would have been prepared to accept this on taking the job.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:18:47 »

If true, I dont think Ling will be here come xmas tbh, i think this was one of the reasons he left cambridge the first time due to not getting on with the chairman

It's not like he wouldn't have been aware of how things work surely? He even alluded to it in his interviews.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 24, 2015, 11:39:25 »

It's all bullshit.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: