Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Problem with Galaxy Tab Pro  (Read 2146 times)
Skinny Pete

« on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 11:29:20 »

Got a charging problem with my tablet. Cannot get the bloody thing to charge. It's not the charger as I tried another one and still not charging.

If it's a internal hardware problem is it terminal?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 11:37:51 »

Is it totally dead and won't turn on? Did the battery drain completely flat? I had the same problem with a Galaxy Tab and in the end the only solution was to use the original charger and cable and leave it plugged in for about 8 hours. It eventually took a charge and worked fine.

A quick Google does suggest a lot of people have had the same issue, depending on how old it is I'd just try and go down the warranty route rather than fuck about
Skinny Pete

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 11:45:08 »

Had it about 18 months. The battery ran down to 10% or so but will not now accept a charge when the charger is plugged in.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 12:20:42 »

no charging led lit? not powering on even on mains?

a guy at work had this with his sammy phone. found some instructions inline regarding holding some of the physical buttons in for 2 minutes to reset the charging circuit. this worked whereas normal reset procedures did not.

can't check now, will try and find it later.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, November 22, 2015, 12:24:50 »

firstly try holding power up, vol up and vol down for 10 seconds. try with charger in, and with charger out
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: