Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood Town vs Swindon Town - Matchday Thread  (Read 40510 times)
Skinny Pete

« Reply #270 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 12:26:29 »

Up until now I was still optimistic we'd get out of trouble easily but it smells like relegation now.

I look at clubs like Luton Bristol Rovers and Oxford and I can see us falling out of the league like them.

There's a real stench about us at the moment
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 12:59:39 »

At least the players should get their golf handicaps down now we own a golf club Wink
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:03:55 »

Looking at the highlights, Kasim got beat too easily for the first three goals. No fight determination or passion.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:19:28 »

I look at clubs like Luton Bristol Rovers and Oxford and I can see us falling out of the league like them.

There's a real stench about us at the moment
Fucking hell do you ever say anything positive?! We're not even relegated from league 1 and your already talking about non-league football!

We have some real drama queens in our fanbase.  This is why I quite enjoy the odd season where we struggle as there aren't so many mongs sat around spouting their shit during games. Unfortunately they don't vacate the Internet in quite the same manner....
« Last Edit: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:23:11 by theakston2k » Logged
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #274 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:21:26 »

He's probably never even got a single scoreline prediction right but he already knows we're relegated next season. Seems legit.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:24:27 »

Quite encouraging for the rest of us though, means we have decent chance of staying up based on the 2 Chang's track record
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:29:35 »

Didn't have us down as champions last season?
Panda Paws

« Reply #277 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:46:25 »

Just watched the extended highlights - seems like we started well and with Thomas and Ajose ahead of Gladwin we look better going forward. The two holding midfielders both need fucking off though, immediately, and if Thompson ever returns to replace Barry, we might have a chance of not completely fucking up defensively so often. It really does seem that most of the issues come through the inability of our midfield to move, run, tackle or in any way prtect the back three.

For me, I reckon we'll just about survive, purely because there's some shit in this league, but it's going to tight and we'll need Thomas and/or Ajose to be in decent knick for most of campaign.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #278 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:57:08 »

Fucking hell do you ever say anything positive?! We're not even relegated from league 1 and your already talking about non-league football!

We have some real drama queens in our fanbase.  This is why I quite enjoy the odd season where we struggle as there aren't so many mongs sat around spouting their shit during games. Unfortunately they don't vacate the Internet in quite the same manner....
Notice you didn't quote the bit of my post saying I was optimistic of staying up before Fleetwood.

If you would would like to quote any of my previous posts regarding this season where I was dooming and glooming please do so.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 13:58:42 »

Just watched the extended highlights - seems like we started well and with Thomas and Ajose ahead of Gladwin we look better going forward. The two holding midfielders both need fucking off though, immediately, and if Thompson ever returns to replace Barry, we might have a chance of not completely fucking up defensively so often. It really does seem that most of the issues come through the inability of our midfield to move, run, tackle or in any way prtect the back three.

For me, I reckon we'll just about survive, purely because there's some shit in this league, but it's going to tight and we'll need Thomas and/or Ajose to be in decent knick for most of campaign.

Think the bottom part could be crucial. Ajose's scoring record despite the fact we've been a bit useless is decent. If he keeps scoring we're in with a shout of staying up.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 14:03:48 »

Thomas is only here until January as things stand Panda.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 14:04:04 »

This may be splitting hairs, but it wasn't a pen.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 14:06:49 »

Looking at the highlights, Kasim got beat too easily for the first three goals. No fight determination or passion.

In defence of Kasim, I remember him being half arsed and mugged for pace when chasing back last year too - at least the end of last year.

In fact our defensive strategy in general seems to be step back, let them cross it in and let the central defenders deal with it. The approach seems somewhat floored (sic).

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 14:12:23 »

My knowledge is limited due to the fact that I've not seen a lot of the team this season. But from what I have seen I'm struggling to remember a worse side donning the shirt.
The side that got relegated last time had more about them than this lot.

Surviving the drop will be some feat this season. The division being so poor is a plus.
 Ling having a reasonable amount of time to turn it around another.
He needs the tools to do it though and that costs money.
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Monday, November 23, 2015, 14:21:06 »

In defence of Kasim, I remember him being half arsed and mugged for pace when chasing back last year too - at least the end of last year.

In defence of Kasim, why the fuck did Turnbull head a straight lob form their goalkeeper right to our corner flag? The errors seem to go much further than a few seconds of highlights show...
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: