Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park Tickets  (Read 2298 times)
Quagmire

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 19:32:21 »

Evening all,
Got some tickets I don't need for Winter Wonderland next Saturday, 5th December.
There are 3 pairs for 3 different attractions, the Ice Bar, Ice Kingdom and the Wheel.
Times are 18:00 for the Ice Kingdom and 7:30 for the Ice Bar, the Wheel can be used at any time.
I paid £70 for them but will take £50.
Cheers.
Talk Talk

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 21:19:52 »

Anybody ever been to this before?

I've been invited on a works do to it in December. With a Christmas jumper <sigh>. Fuck that, I've got a T-shirt with Christmas puddings as tits printed on the front 
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 21:52:41 »

I've been invited on a works do to it in December. With a Christmas jumper <sigh>. Fuck that, I've got a T-shirt with Christmas puddings as tits printed on the front 

Been a few times although in the daytime not at night. Its nothing special tbh but there are some half decent food stalls and plenty of bars within the market bit to keep you interested.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 22:25:34 »

Yeah, it's ok. Something to do on a cold winters evening.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, November 19, 2015, 22:55:50 »

I really like it. It is overpriced and you need to pick when you go because it gets stupidly busy but there is a lot to do if you don't mind spending a few pounds and there is a great festive atmosphere.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 08:27:30 »

I really like it. It is overpriced and you need to pick when you go because it gets stupidly busy but there is a lot to do if you don't mind spending a few pounds and there is a great festive atmosphere.

This
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 08:28:29 »

I'm going next weekend. Will have a pushchair.

Best time to go to avoid the craziness?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Panda Paws

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 20, 2015, 09:43:56 »

February.

In all seriousness, at a weekend there is no time to avoid the craziness.

I end up going every year and to be honest, unless you've got little ones, it's rubbish in my opinion. General tat market, few naff rides and a massive beer hall type place, of which there are plenty others not in Winter Wonderland. Winterville (http://winterville.co.uk/) is better.

But I'm 29 year old bloke from London with no kids, I'm not meant to like it.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Sunday, November 29, 2015, 20:27:22 »

We went today, smallest in pushchair. It was good. Expensive, very expensive, but better than I thought. The boy enjoyed it which was the main thing.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: