Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paris - terrorist attack  (Read 38299 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:47:49 »

The problem is what is the end-game for this conflict?

There is nothing IS wants, in terms of negotiation, apart from killing infidels.
They want more than to kill infidels though, don't they?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Flashheart

« Reply #46 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:48:55 »

Honestly, I'm struggling to work out what  you're actually saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you appear to be against all religions but you're also an anti-athiest?

I'm an atheist, which means that I do not believe in any god.

I'm also an anti-theist, which means I oppose religion, because of the harm that it does.

Skinny Pete

« Reply #47 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:57:43 »

TBH though, Flash, do you not think that if there was no religion people would still behave as they do now but for a different reason?

I've come to the conclusion that the extremist stuff is just the human condition
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:01:37 »

I'm an atheist, which means that I do not believe in any god.

I'm also an anti-theist, which means I oppose religion, because of the harm that it does.
Cheers, now that makes sense.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Flashheart

« Reply #49 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:11:59 »

TBH though, Flash, do you not think that if there was no religion people would still behave as they do now but for a different reason?

I've come to the conclusion that the extremist stuff is just the human condition

Look at the Scandinavian countries which are atheistic/secular. They have some of the lowest crime rates one the planet. Google is your friend.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:14:10 »

The problem is what is the end-game for this conflict?

They believe they are fulfilling a prophecy. They wish to establish a global Caliphate and annihilate anybody that doesn't follow their radical form of Islam. They also believe that there is soon to be an apocalypse and their current efforts will appease their almighty god on their Day of Judgement.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #51 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:16:09 »

But then you had that fella who went on the rampage in Norway. Religion or not, some humans are just programmed that way.

I honestly despair about us
bullethead

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:19:25 »

Gotta say, think this is right. Used to blame it on religion but it does seem that sad inadequate people will hang their hat on any cause that gives their life (and death) meaning.
Flashheart

« Reply #53 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:20:25 »

40% of British Muslims want Sharia law imposed on Britain. 
Skinny Pete

« Reply #54 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:22:33 »

My standard response is if living under Sharia law is so great, fuck off to Saudia Arabia (or wherever)
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:22:58 »

Look at the Scandinavian countries which are atheistic/secular. They have some of the lowest crime rates one the planet. Google is your friend.
Apart from the biggest Scandinavian country, Sweden. There's always an exception to the rule right? Except when the exception becomes the rule of course...

Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:27:01 »

40% of British Muslims want Sharia law imposed on Britain. 
Surely that's an argument in favour of deportation of the 40%?

Flashheart

« Reply #57 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:28:47 »

Apart from the biggest Scandinavian country, Sweden. There's always an exception to the rule right? Except when the exception becomes the rule of course...

Agreed. Yet you have to take a closer look at their definition of crime.
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:29:40 »

Sweden used to be like that and so did Denmark. Its too late for them. Let too many in and now there in trouble with soaring Rape incidents and crime in General.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Flashheart

« Reply #59 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 20:33:45 »

Thwarted by the daily mail again. <- i didn't put the dm letters in caps on purpose. That'll learn them.

'night all
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: