Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Paris - terrorist attack  (Read 38294 times)
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #30 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 13:42:29 »

Where's the resident bandwagon jumper?

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Combe Down

« Reply #31 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 13:56:07 »

love and piece

Piece of what?

Please no minute's silence before the game today.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 14:54:43 »

I didn't understand much of that.
Basically, Israelis should not kill a person because if they do, then they are killing all people. However, if an Israeli saves a person, then they save all people. A bit much to pile on the Jews, don't you think?
Like the bible, you can pick pieces from the quran a make it say what you want it to say.
All religions pay lip service to love and piece and the world would be a better place without all of them. But homo sapiens being what we are, we would still find a way to start a fight..

I would argue that the world would remain a very similar place, for the exact reason you have given. If it wasn't so easy for the leaders to radicalise young people in the name of a god, they'd do it in the name of some other form of ideology.

To suggest otherwise is to ignore the history of mankind.
Red and Proud

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:18:49 »

Where's the resident bandwagon jumper?
Awaiting his parties official line.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:33:45 »

Please no minute's silence before the game today.
Unlucky!
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:51:28 »

Awaiting his parties official line.
Yeah but you'd think there would be a collection going around by now judging by previous experience...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Flashheart

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:52:41 »

Before any bigots pipe up on here

http://quran.com/5/32

I think you're jumping the gun a tad on your implication there mate, I could cite numerous verses from the Quran and the Hadiths that explicitly ORDER the killing of people for various reasons. Does that make me a bigot? Of course I don't think that you think that I am a bigot, it's rhetorical.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 17:57:18 »

I think you're jumping the gun a tad on your implication there mate, I could cite numerous verses from the Quran and the Hadiths that explicitly ORDER the killing of people for various reasons. Does that make me a bigot? Of course I don't think that you think that I am a bigot, it's rhetorical.
Don't forget to ask them about Taqiya.

OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 18:00:20 »

Exactly, The next verse sort of evens it out a bit http://quran.com/5/33

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Flashheart

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 18:02:42 »

Just for the record, I would like to confirm that I DO NOT affiliate all Muslims with these extremist cunt-nuggets. I wish to distance myself from the Daily Mail brigade. (Not necessarily directed at anybody commenting so far)
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 18:05:13 »

You cannot roll a turd in glitter and call it anything other than a glitter encrused turd. The fall out will be widespread. The repercussions for the EU are far reaching. Not least the Schengen agreement.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:15:40 »

Just for the record, I would like to confirm that I DO NOT affiliate all Muslims with these extremist cunt-nuggets. I wish to distance myself from the Daily Mail brigade. (Not necessarily directed at anybody commenting so far)
What's the matter? Can't see the wood from tree's?

Flashheart

« Reply #42 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:23:00 »

What's the matter? Can't see the wood from tree's?

I'm an atheist anti-theist, and rather active in the debate. I despise Islam along with its pedo, mass-murdering founder and I think that all Muslims are wrong for following such a death cult.

That does not mean, however, that I think they (all Muslims) are necessarily bad people because I think they are wrong. I just think they are wrong. I put Christians in the same category because I thing they are wrong.

Are you Christian? If Not, do you hate all Christians as well?
Skinny Pete

« Reply #43 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:27:51 »

The problem is what is the end-game for this conflict?

There is nothing IS wants, in terms of negotiation, apart from killing infidels.
Ironside

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 19:44:55 »

I'm an atheist anti-theist, and rather active in the debate. I despise Islam along with its pedo, mass-murdering founder and I think that all Muslims are wrong for following such a death cult.

That does not mean, however, that I think they (all Muslims) are necessarily bad people because I think they are wrong. I just think they are wrong. I put Christians in the same category because I thing they are wrong.

Are you Christian? If Not, do you hate all Christians as well?
Honestly, I'm struggling to work out what  you're actually saying.

Correct me if I'm wrong but you appear to be against all religions but you're also an anti-athiest?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: