Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dilemna, help me techys.  (Read 5791 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 12:31:00 »

Buy a new one.

Also, prepare to have your mind blown (possibly).

http://www.dilemna.info/

Is that actually true? I'm still not actually sure if it's dilemna or dilemma. I thought it might be a UK/U.S thing.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 12:42:58 »

Right, so I've called up and cancelled the repair. People that know a bit more (probably a lot more) than me commenting that it's day light robbery isn't going to sit well.

What's the advice from here on out then guys, any mega deals I could snap up now or would I be better off waiting for January sales? Is it worth me going out and nutting some cunt for a laptop on Black Friday?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 14, 2015, 12:58:28 »

Is that actually true? I'm still not actually sure if it's dilemna or dilemma. I thought it might be a UK/U.S thing.
You learn something every day. I never knew that dilemma was spelt any other way by anyone.....I'm obviously not very attentive because I hadn't even noticed it in the the thread title.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, November 15, 2015, 13:24:52 »

This thread has officially turned in to yet another 'find me a laptop' thread. Do your best for me TownEndForum if you have any suggestions...
Barry Scott

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, November 15, 2015, 13:43:54 »

You can normally find some decent prices on Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Amazon Warehouse Laptops
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, November 15, 2015, 13:49:08 »

You can normally find some decent prices on Amazon Warehouse Deals.

Amazon Warehouse Laptops

Nice one, I wasn't aware of that site.
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Sunday, November 15, 2015, 14:42:00 »

You learn something every day. I never knew that dilemma was spelt any other way by anyone.....I'm obviously not very attentive because I hadn't even noticed it in the the thread title.

I subscribe to this theory personally:

'Alternate universe enthusiast Marden Paul of Toronto put forward a theory several years ago that Dilemna people had all somehow crossed over into this parallel 'Dilemma' spelling universe and that's why they feel physically staggered to discover that not only are they wrong but there's also no trace of an N spelling anywhere in any dictionary in the history of this new universe!'

Apparently it's known as the Mandela Effect.

https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/51-or-52-united-states-the-mandela-effect/
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, November 15, 2015, 16:12:33 »

I subscribe to this theory personally:

'Alternate universe enthusiast Marden Paul of Toronto put forward a theory several years ago that Dilemna people had all somehow crossed over into this parallel 'Dilemma' spelling universe and that's why they feel physically staggered to discover that not only are they wrong but there's also no trace of an N spelling anywhere in any dictionary in the history of this new universe!'

Apparently it's known as the Mandela Effect.

https://angelicview.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/51-or-52-united-states-the-mandela-effect/
Nestlé or Nestles.....

Fascinating stuff.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: