Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Are we going to 4-4-2?  (Read 4839 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 09:53:41 »

To be fair, Rodgers had quite a good start to the season and deserved his place.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Skinny Pete

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:01:26 »

TBF to all of them, the whole season has been disjointed with players squeezed into positions not natural for them.

There seems to have been little or no chance to play a settled system let alone team.

The noises coming from Lingy sound good to me regarding style of play. Remains to be seen if he can get the players performing.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:06:21 »

No Louis or Kasim Saturday so Rodgers is nailed on to start. He's by no means the worst we've got which is a real indictment of how poor we are.

This is where how desperate our situation is hits home....because without the 2 called up for internationals, we don't have te personnel to play any sort of formation properly....and this in a must win game.  Sad
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:14:38 »

and this in a must win game.  Sad

It's a "could really bloody do with winning" game, there is no such thing as must win in November
Skinny Pete

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:18:47 »

As Mark Robins won Manager of the Month last week isn't it the law that they lose their next League game?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:33:56 »

As Mark Robins won Manager of the Month last week isn't it the law that they lose their next League game?

And it's Lings first home game, and first league game. All the signs point to a Swindon win.

3-1 Scunthorpe then...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 10, 2015, 10:55:58 »

That's actually the most encouraging thing I've heard for a while....more encouraging still would be to hear that Paddy Madden has picked up a knock or suspension or something.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: