Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Absolute shambles  (Read 19831 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 09:35:20 »

I keep saying.

It's not defeats.

It was the manner of them for me.

I find it unacceptable when players don't put in a shift.

I witnessed a woeful Jimmy Quinn side hang on to a one nil at Charlton all those years ago, club was skint etc etc.....it meant something to those players....that's all I want...effort and a feeling that they and indeed the manager care.

Clems Army!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 09:37:39 »

I keep saying.

It's not defeats.

It was the manner of them for me.

I find it unacceptable when players don't put in a shift.

I witnessed a woeful Jimmy Quinn side hang on to a one nil at Charlton all those years ago, club was skint etc etc.....it meant something to those players....that's all I want...effort and a feeling that they and indeed the manager care.

I was at the Valley that day. After our goal, we might as well have had no outfield players. It was Charlton v Frank Talia!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 10:32:10 »

Fitton interfered with the team just as much and was far less open and honest about it and no one gave a shit!

I think DV mentioned something about Greer and Fitton once.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 10:48:53 »

A thought which has been niggling me this weekend.....after such an inept display, would a new manager like PdC, have given the players a day off like Lingy, or would he have thought, fuck me there's a lot to work on here, I need them in?

Personally I'd have liked to hear they'd have been in....
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 10:49:31 »

I have supported the town for just over forty years and have seen some dark times, this feels like one of those. I cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel. I have consistently been sceptical of our transfer / loan policy and I am of the opinion it's finally caught out.

I have to agree with the above although I can go back slightly longer and saw some awful teams in the late fifties where if it were not for the old boys act we would have been back in the Southern Division without a doubt. It is not as bad as those days but the longer the mentality of those involved both on and off the pitch is prepared to let things trundle on as we are currently playing then I do fear for our Divvy 1 status. I was hoping that getting the "better" players back would be a turning point but it is not happening, time to be proven wrong Saturday.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:21:04 »

A thought which has been niggling me this weekend.....after such an inept display, would a new manager like PdC, have given the players a day off like Lingy, or would he have thought, fuck me there's a lot to work on here, I need them in?

Personally I'd have liked to hear they'd have been in....

I wondered a similar thing actually, we are playing poor why the days off, giving Ling 2 days training with his new team you'd think he'd want them in
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:22:34 »

Our players need a rocket up their arses, which they are not currently getting. They are having it too easy.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:23:29 »

Our players need a rocket up their arses, which they are not currently getting. They are having it too easy.

Do you go to training?
Flashheart

« Reply #68 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:25:20 »

Going by the answers it seems that most of the TEF go to training.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:25:34 »

No but I know what happens. (And that is not a 'i'm in the know plug).

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:34:27 »

What does happen?
Flashheart

« Reply #71 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:36:30 »

Despite all these differing, contradicting offerings of FACT there is one thing that we can all be sure of, and that is that we would definitely have scored more goals had we had HIM playing.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 13:38:06 »

What does happen?

That's not for me to say. I'm not being awkward, it's just not my place.

I did put a little bit of info BTRD, but that's it.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 16:53:57 »

Spill or shut the fuck up, imo anyway.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Monday, November 9, 2015, 17:35:36 »

Spill or shut the fuck up, imo anyway.

Hence why I haven't said anything before.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: