Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Absolute shambles  (Read 19793 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:43:09 »

And now your starting with your well reasoned arguments PaulD. For fucks sake man!
Sorry. FWIW, I share some of the OP's misgivings, but would prefer them to be well-founded.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:43:42 »

shame Williams is still here

I come from a land down-under
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:49:34 »

Sorry. FWIW, I share some of the OP's misgivings, but would prefer them to be well-founded.

Bollocks to that.

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 18:04:26 »

Wilson did the same first game and we lost badly to Brighton, then started turning it round, but only once we got Greer in really

That Brighton game first game of the season, Greer had already signed for Brighton at the start of the season. I think you are thinking of the season Greer signed when we got humped 5-0 by the pikeys in the first game of the season?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 18:08:49 »

That Brighton game first game of the season, Greer had already signed for Brighton at the start of the season. I think you are thinking of the season Greer signed when we got humped 5-0 by the pikeys in the first game of the season?

The game that day reminds me totally of this season without us leaking a bucketful...

Clems Army!
Sir red ken

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 18:16:30 »

New manager same old shite, still the plan to take us into the non league is bang on course! That Highworth training ground and sharing the Supermarine pitch for league games will keep us viable. We've got a Cambridge decline written all over us.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 19:20:00 »

Man up and join in. We're the worst team in the history of football. Live with it Sutton.

Like.

Can you do that on here?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 19:30:37 »

I wish we could play Chelsea.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 19:42:10 »

The club is an absolute shambles.

Why ffs when Ling is manager did Williams pick the team today?

If you're gonna bring a new manager in, at least give him autonomy over coaching, recruitment and tactics. In my opinion nothing whatsoever is likely to change. Poor Ling is onto a loser.

Where has the money gone- I shall be scrutinising the next accounts with interest. The following we have had in receipts in last season:

Gladwin and Loungo (£4m)
Byrne (£1m)
Thompson £800k
Wembley money est £500k

I understand we would not have received all the above due to sell ons and instalments but I feel that we are being taken for mugs here. Also why is the new training ground not in the clubs name?

Trust STFC should be asking serious questions...

The money has most likely gone towards covering operating losses over the year.
Could well be wrong though but that's how business works.

Team is crap and I concur I'm not sure Ling will change much but we shall see.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 19:54:46 »

New manager same old shite, still the plan to take us into the non league is bang on course! That Highworth training ground and sharing the Supermarine pitch for league games will keep us viable. We've got a Cambridge decline written all over us.

Yep. I agree. If only it were to hurry up and happen. We could then all be happy, pat ourselves on the back and say "I told you so".
Talk Talk

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 20:00:50 »

I've decided to take on a new career after my Nowegian idol film.

sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 20:13:30 »

TROLLJEGEREN
Flashheart

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 20:15:31 »

Sadly, I don't think he's a troll.

I've seen that movie. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Was it supposed to be a serious 'horror', or more of a parody?
sonicyouth

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 20:17:34 »

Parody I think. I haven't seen it either though.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 20:17:40 »

No it was 08 I think, first game that season we beat Tranny 3-1, we lost to Brighton 2-0 towards the end of the year. and it should have been 10
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: