Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Absolute shambles  (Read 19801 times)
Outletred

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:17:44 »

The club is an absolute shambles.

Why ffs when Ling is manager did Williams pick the team today?

If you're gonna bring a new manager in, at least give him autonomy over coaching, recruitment and tactics. In my opinion nothing whatsoever is likely to change. Poor Ling is onto a loser.

Where has the money gone- I shall be scrutinising the next accounts with interest. The following we have had in receipts in last season:

Gladwin and Loungo (£4m)
Byrne (£1m)
Thompson £800k
Wembley money est £500k

I understand we would not have received all the above due to sell ons and instalments but I feel that we are being taken for mugs here. Also why is the new training ground not in the clubs name?

Trust STFC should be asking serious questions...
« Last Edit: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:19:51 by Outletred » Logged
Honest Lee

We are going up ! (sometime)

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:24:08 »

Spot on

The only thing that ever matters is to love and to be loved.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:26:51 »

Calm down have a beer. Worked for me last week. This week I don't give a fuck we lost.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:28:20 »

Calm down have a beer. Worked for me last week. This week I don't give a fuck we lost.

Man up and join in. We're the worst team in the history of football. Live with it Sutton.
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:29:50 »

Gloom, doom and stuff. (How did I do)?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:30:23 »

The club is an absolute shambles.

Why ffs when Ling is manager did Williams pick the team today?
According to Ling because that's what he (Ling) decided would work best as Williams knows the players and he doesn't yet
The following we have had in receipts in last season:

Gladwin and Loungo (£4m)
Byrne (£1m)
Thompson £800k
I understand we would not have received all the above due to sell ons and instalments
Well, you've answered your own point there. We haven't had all that in in the last season, just the initial payments

Also why is the new training ground not in the clubs name?
Because the club isn't paying for it. All of this has been covered (repeatedly and at length) elsewhere
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:30:30 »

Don't know if you saw it, but my Millwall mate actually said that after our showing there.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:31:43 »

good enough flash h, good enough...

now can anyone hire Wallace Hartley's ghost to play a tune for us at the game Saturday
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:34:15 »

Power's recruitment has been shite this season. Ojamma, Balmy, Barry...FFS these wouldnt even get into some league 2 sides. Need an overhaul in January.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:35:11 »

And now your starting with your well reasoned arguments PaulD. For fucks sake man!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:35:49 »

Only because you sell a player for £4 million doesn't mean you have £4 million to spend.

The club is debt free remember.

There's a lot more going on at the club than most people see.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:36:55 »

Power's recruitment has been shite this season. Ojamma, Balmy, Barry...FFS these wouldnt even get into some league 2 sides.

They might next season
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:37:06 »

plus we have a midfielder that's disinterested, another who barely played last season, and traore, who you can add to your list.

dining Thompson and gladwin back was a good attempt, it's not working yet and they can't do it on their own, though gladwin often tries to
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:37:11 »

According to Ling because that's what he (Ling) decided would work best as Williams knows the players and he doesn't yetWell, you've answered your own point there. We haven't had all that in in the last season, just the initial paymentsBecause the club isn't paying for it. All of this has been covered (repeatedly and at length) elsewhere

Wilson did the same first game and we lost badly to Brighton, then started turning it round, but only once we got Greer in really
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 17:41:40 »

plus we have a midfielder that's disinterested, another who barely played last season, and traore, who you can add to your list.

dining Thompson and gladwin back was a good attempt, it's not working yet and they can't do it on their own, though gladwin often tries to

Forgot about Traore. He is fucking shite as well.

Getting Louis Thompson and Gladwin back says it all. Desperatly trying to get some technical ability back into the team from last season.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: