Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rochdale AFC V Swindon Town - FA Cup 1st Round Thread  (Read 33786 times)
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 22:56:22 »

Back in Saltash, cba to read through. We were shit throughout, no supply up front and we were back to looking dodgy at the back.

Kasim, ojamma, rodgers and Barry were shite, the rest not much better. We made Rochdale look half decent.

Fair play to those who travelled up, any number given?

Fair play to anyone who took the time to travel today after the shit we've been watching lately, especially you travelling from Saltash, I'm finding it difficult to travel to the CG these days let alone making the effort to attend away games.
Regarding the poor defensive record we need to look right at the back,  That useless cunt Vigouroux has got to go,  How many more fuck ups is he going to be allowed to make before we fuck him off Huh??,   He's cost us more points this season than any other player on the pitch. No wonder Liverpool let us have him, or is it the same story as Rogers -  small print says we have to play him - Can't see any other reason for us playing him - Get him out.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 22:59:28 »

Haha not close enough to see those, I'm nearer Swansea. Most of the fireworks here were on Wednesday for some bizarre reason, which I put down to "being Welsh."
Hi ya but bay?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:00:29 »

Hi ya but bay?

What does bay mean?

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:00:41 »

Very unfair about Vigs! I feel he has been a great addition to the squad and when you compare him to Belford he looks like
Buffon. The player I am more sceptical about is Barry. I feel he would make David Duke look like Roberto
Carlos. On a scale of 1 to diabolical how dreadful was Barry today?
SuperBosnian

« Reply #214 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:01:47 »

Have to agree that Vigouroux is a liability, he's making mistakes every game.
SuperBosnian

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:03:08 »

Very unfair about Vigs! I feel he has been a great addition to the squad and when you compare him to Belford he looks like
Buffon. The player I am more sceptical about is Barry. I feel he would make David Duke look like Roberto
Carlos. On a scale of 1 to diabolical how dreadful was Barry today?
I'd give Barry a 4, can't fault his effort but he is a woeful footballer.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:11:16 »

What does bay mean?

It is an old reference to when the Welsh mining community went on their annual holidays by train to Porthcawl. It be came known as hi ya butt bay. "Hi ya butt " being a localised greeting, as in hello me old china or watcha mate, hello me lovlies etc.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:14:00 »

It is an old reference to when the Welsh mining community went on their annual holidays by train to Porthcawl. It be came known as hi ya butt bay. "Hi ya butt " being a localised greeting, as in hello me old china or watcha mate, hello me lovlies etc.

I'm familiar with the "butt" as in "hiya butt" but never heard the bay bit. You really do learn something every day on the TEF!

molepar

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:21:22 »

Barry has to go. Someone needs to raise it on the next phone in surely?! I would if I managed to get through. I wonder if anyone has actually seen any potential at all in him?!!
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:22:00 »

Barry has to go. Someone needs to raise it on the next phone in surely?! I would if I managed to get through. I wonder if anyone has actually seen any potential at all in him?!!

Gareth? 👀

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:22:33 »

If it's of any interest whatsoever highlights are on Beeb.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34685705

There were 3 players on the line for their first goal....

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:26:21 »

I think he could be a decent back up for the odd game but he shouldn't be playing as many games as he has had too due to injuries.

Im more irritated by ojamma, rodgers and kasim.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:26:38 »

Even with the tainted eye of extreme nepotism I doubt Gareth has seen any talent in his nephew.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:30:52 »

I'm familiar with the "butt" as in "hiya butt" but never heard the bay bit. You really do learn something every day on the TEF!
Neither did i and south wales & the valleys were part of my sales area until four years ago. The guy who took over from me when i moved areas was born at RAF Wroughton Princess Alexandria Hospital, now lives in Caerphilly considers hinself Welsh and told me this astounding fact. Going to Bracla next weekend for a family gathering (wifes side of the family), looking gorward to it TBH.
molepar

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, November 7, 2015, 23:31:45 »

Rodgers and Ojamma are joke players too but at least Rodgers has the odd moment of brilliance. Ojamma is still living off the the glory of his carefully edited YouTube archive and Barry is like the fat boy who is the sponsors son in Mike Bassett manager. Even a disinterested Kasim looks better than most of our team. Wish we could work out what's going on there.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: