Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flint says no, no, no  (Read 4735 times)
Soulboy 63

« on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 16:24:20 »

Anybody see Flint trying to pass his way out of defence against Fulham when he gave the ball away resulting in a goal. I think the song Flint says no, no, no has taken on a new meaning and it's him moaning after giving the ball away again which he seems to do a lot in the championship.
Super Hans

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 16:33:01 »

So Aden, are you good enough for The Championship?

Flint says...
Skinny Pete

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 16:34:40 »

Goes to show the gulf now between L1 and the Championship
Soulboy 63

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 16:39:20 »

Shame he didn't keep his chops shut on TV!! Let's hope wolves stuff tonight and they come straight back down
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 16:51:29 »

The ability of football fans to hold a grudge when a player they have been giving dogs abuse for 90 minutes + says the most innocuous thing in response astounds me.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:00:27 »

Shame he didn't keep his chops shut on TV!! Let's hope wolves stuff tonight and they come straight back down

Yea I bet he regrets the move now
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:01:31 »

The ability of football fans to hold a grudge when a player they have been giving dogs abuse for 90 minutes + says the most innocuous thing in response astounds me.

Most honest interview anyone gave last season, he went up in my estimation after that
Flashheart

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:03:44 »

I saw the video, I smiled, I moved on.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:08:21 »

Shame it ended how it did. We took a nobody from non league, polished him into one of the best (if not the best) defender in the bottom two divisions, he moved on to earn more money, vilified him and he didn't like it. Had he not joined City he would have been welcomed back as a real success story.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:39:08 »

Shame it ended how it did. We took a nobody from non league, polished him into one of the best (if not the best) defender in the bottom two divisions, he moved on to earn more money, vilified him and he didn't like it. Had he not joined City he would have been welcomed back as a real success story.

I didn't mind him until he was a prick in the game that we beat them 3-2 at home..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:46:07 »

The 'no, no, no' was a great retort to the 'Aden, you're cunt' chanting and Bristol City fans blew their proverbial load over it (I suppose many of our fans would do the same).

The Sky Sports reporter pitched it up and Aden knocked it out of the park.

Flint strikes me as a miserable sod, who could start a fight in an empty room. It's good to have football villains.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:46:22 »

Do I care about Flint? No, no, no.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 18:52:10 »

I saw the video, I smiled, I moved on.

Absolutely.

Until next time he comes back to the county ground, then he gets dogs abuse from me again.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 20:22:00 »

Good player who earned a move to a bigger club through merit, from a club in need of transfer fees and cheaper replacements.

I don't have a problem with a player willing to give a bit of verbal back to abusive fans. It is all part of the fan-player theatre.

His header at Brentford was truly one of the best Town moments in recent years.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, November 3, 2015, 20:27:24 »

His header at Brentford was truly one of the best Town moments in recent years.
me and the lad were right at the back of the stand. couldn't see the posts, went fucking mental celebrating "a goal"...then someone said it was just a corner.

the corner came in, the ball did actually go in, queue mental celebration mk 2..
----
I'd  still rate Northampton away and Stoke away above it though. probably because it's tainted by the loss.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: