Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Oldham official matchday thread  (Read 29097 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 21:58:04 »

What happened Saturday?  I thought he was injured?

Certainly led by example tonight - how to be shit and lazy!

Cannot be arsed after no-one came in for him in the last transfer window...and you can quite easily see why.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
ReadytoGo

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 22:18:44 »

I distinctly heard Lee Power say that we play "Irish" football in his post match interview. If that is the case, why didn't he bring on the boy from Glentoran?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 22:59:14 »

This is getting so depressing. 

The only thing our opposition need is to need to score a goal, once they have one they are comfortable and can coast through the game so easily they can use the time to consider such things like whether they should finally stop taking their tea with sugar or if they should repaint that spot on the wall where their toddler decided to draw a cow or keep it because they kind of like it and it reminds them of simpler times.

As soon as, like tonight, we somehow find ourselves back in the game it is so so easy to get their noses in front again, they didn't even have to work for it.

We're the easiest 3 points in football at the moment and every team in the draw for the FA cup is desperate to get us.

We have so many players out and have way too many players playing more minutes than they expected to all season already but if there's one thing football fans cannot abide is a lack of effort.  We can forgive all manner of things but to not give a shit is unacceptable.
UncleGary

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 23:02:38 »

God we were awful tonight against a very poor Oldham team. Not looking good for anyone coming in.

Not necessarily because A: it can't get any worse than this and B: if anyone can turn this around they'll get a statue in the middle of the Magic Roundabout...
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 23:04:47 »

Every team we've played recently has been shit, it just doesn't matter.  Barnsley were one of the worst sides I've seen in ages and they put four past us.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, October 20, 2015, 23:43:50 »

8 defeats in 9, how do we turn this around?

By winning promotion back to League 1 next season?..  Wink

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 01:22:21 »

85' Swindon equalise
87' Oldham score..

* 4GXB13t.gif (486.15 KB, 500x269 - viewed 120 times.)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 02:36:58 »

I remember Iffys first three games in charge, we lost of all of them. Then away at Brentford we basically changed formation/tactics and shut up shop from the word go.
We got a boring 0-0 but it was our first point in 9 games (the last being that 4-2 win over Yeovil with tea towel chants and people climbing stands) but it was exactly what we needed.

We only lost two of the next 15, ok we got alot of draws in that period but it at least stopped the slide and steadied the ship.

Sometimes you need to do what you need to do in this divison. If that means grind out a result then grind out a result
BruceChatwin

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 05:45:40 »

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 06:25:29 »

I remember Iffys first three games in charge, we lost of all of them. Then away at Brentford we basically changed formation/tactics and shut up shop from the word go.
We got a boring 0-0 but it was our first point in 9 games (the last being that 4-2 win over Yeovil with tea towel chants and people climbing stands) but it was exactly what we needed.

We only lost two of the next 15, ok we got alot of draws in that period but it at least stopped the slide and steadied the ship.

Sometimes you need to do what you need to do in this divison. If that means grind out a result then grind out a result

That brentford away game was a good day out, scorchio that day. Rory fallon missed an absolute sitter
ReadytoGo

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 06:27:20 »

Excellent!

Sorry just checked it's actually "high risk"!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 06:40:55 »

oh ffs.

I put an insurance bet on last night. convinced I'd claimed 25 off bet365 was a crumb of comfort after yesterday's cluster fuck.

go to transfer the money, and id somehow fat fingered the selection to a draw. ffs.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 07:19:12 »

Robert claiming he will be fit for Saturday, Turnbull will be back, Obika probably (he was touch and go for last night apparently).  A bit of hope, would love to know what has been going on at Calne with Williams apparently being removed from coaching.  Kasim did not play on Saturday claiming injury yet was given the captain's armband after an MRI scan showed that he didn't have an injury.  Snub for Branco in removing the captain's job from him yet he - despite his limitations - is not one who should have the finger pointed at him as letting the side down.  Kasim certainly let the side down last night!!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 07:24:22 »

Kasim should just fuck off
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 07:30:59 »

Kasim should get his head together and reapply himself when things have settled down and then recapture the form we all know he's capable of.  If he does want a move away, that's how he'll get one.

Corrected for you.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
Print
Jump to: