Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil fans take on the sending off  (Read 3850 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #15 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 11:54:35 »

"Will watch Goals on Sunday tomorrow, they're bound to show it. For the game in general's sake, I hope that it is conclusive because I prefer good clean football to paid violence."

Yeovil are the gayest team in the football league.  

:fag:
Spencer_White

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 11:58:10 »

Tails, their fans were crap. About 25 of us took the piss out of them all game.

That was the worst set of fans on the bank I can remmember. Proper shit!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:31:42 »

i couldve sworn all their fans gave one of our players a standing ovation when he got subbed.

"yeah, he did well, good show"

(i probably imagined it)

officially blacker than the night.
Spud

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:36:00 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
i couldve sworn all their fans gave one of our players a standing ovation when he got subbed.
"yeah, he did well, good show"

(i probably imagined it)

Yeah i couldnt understand why they were clapping our first sub?. :|
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:45:16 »

I like this.

'The atmosphere has poor (yeovil) but then that wasn't helped by the Swindon supporters goading the away end continously.

I was not proud to be a Yeovil supporter when I looked across at the Stratton Bank and saw a number of our fans having a slanging match with their fans in the Nationwide Stand.'

Yeovil never got a word in edge ways. Who the fuckin ell are you? rang out and got no reply. We were winding them up all game. If anything Im suprised it took as long as it did for them to have a go back.  
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:47:33 »

they clapped sean o hanlon?Huh? i didnt understand it, i asked adje and kinky tom if he had ever played for them?
Spud

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:48:04 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
I like this.

'The atmosphere has poor (yeovil) but then that wasn't helped by the Swindon supporters goading the away end continously.

I was not proud to be a Yeovil supporter when I looked across at the Stratton Bank and saw a number of our fans having a slanging match with their fans in the Nationwide Stand.'

Yeovil never got a word in edge ways. Who the fuckin ell are you? rang out and got no reply. We were winding them up all game. If anything Im suprised it took as long as it did for them to have a go back.  

http://www.thedugout.tv/community/images/smilies_final/gay.gif
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 12:51:59 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
they clapped sean o hanlon?Huh? i didnt understand it, i asked adje and kinky tom if he had ever played for them?

They probably clapped Sean O'Hanlon because he gave them their first goal!!!
Spencer_White

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 14:41:29 »

Does wind me up when people come out with shit like that. 'I was not proud to be a Yeovil supporter' blah blah. Firstly why does he think he needs to pass judgement on someone elses argument. Second, it was only an argument, and its still legal to have an argument, even in a football ground. And third, cant have much pride if five lads shouting can make him doubt his entire alliegience to a football club!

Muppet.
Spud

« Reply #24 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 19:35:52 »

Anyone would have thought that they were ripping up seats and throwing them..... :-))(  oh sorry what would they have sat on then?.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 20:12:20 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
Didn't get it either. They seemed to worship him the way they ALL stood.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 23:47:16 »

just watched the league goals on sky. didnt show the sending off, but showed the scuffle after their 2nd, i didnt see which player it was the clocked gurney but action has got to be taken by the league!!! still dont know why the ref didnt do anythig about it!!!

(oh yea, and the commentator said that it was a Swindon player that got sent off...)

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 23:50:08 »

The commentator also said Jerel Ifil was at fault for their opening goal but he was about ten foot away.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 00:04:31 »

yea i noticed that too

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, August 29, 2005, 00:30:25 »

another thing about the yeovil support, I wanted to shoot the fucking bloke with the bugle after the 48,000th rendition of the theme from The Great Escape.

USE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AND SING
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: