Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil fans take on the sending off  (Read 3841 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 21:59:43 »

It was good to hear on the way home tonight, that the sending-off incident was caught fully on camera and appeared on the evening news. The decision probably will be recinded and the punishment instead heaped on Fallon.

Fallon was the best player on the pitch but he knew it. Stamping on an opponent whilst he's on the floor, elbowing and spitting is an absolute disgrace and if he gets banned for 6 games that will not be enough IMO

Fallon - in full view of TV cameras. Was on evening news I understand from one of your fans. He even apologised to me - he didn't have to, it's Fallon who should be doing that to Sodje.

To reiterate I personally have not seen it on the news but one of your fans, has.

If the info. I was given was duff then fair do's, no complaints from me that Sodje should walk for hitting a player. I saw the hit, raised hands means off.

If the info. I was given was correct by one of your fans and I'm honestly not winding you up, I think the situation will change.

Will watch Goals on Sunday tomorrow, they're bound to show it. For the game in general's sake, I hope that it is conclusive because I prefer good clean football to paid violence.

---------------

Anyone know anything about this?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:07:38 »

erm, Fallon really isn't the type of player to stamp, spit or elbow anybody. Might lead with his elbow occasionally for aerial challenges but I can't imagine him deliberately hurting anyone.

(except Barry Hunter)
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:18:57 »

I didnt see Fallon stamp on him! :|
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:40:06 »

Sour grapes.

Fallon said afterwards he doesn't spit, he said some phlegm came out when he was shouting at him but what Sodje did was ridiculous. Fallon didn't stamp, elbow or spit. Your player is a thug and your team is crap, get over it.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:44:59 »

i saw a stamp but i don't think it was fallon.

in the second half when we cleared a corner the ball was hoofed out and when the player brought his foot down it went straight down into the gut of that diving bastard (not sodje), was totally accidental but i guess they could call it a stamping.  

sorry i can't remember which player did it  Oops

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 22:59:08 »

Posted this on the Yeovil forum...

http://www.ciderspaceforum.co.uk/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&omm=0&om=21617&forum=DCForumID1
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:01:18 »

the only person I recall stamping on Sodje was their keeper
Spud

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:03:00 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
the only person I recall stamping on Sodje was their keeper

That was funny as...... he went down holding his face.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:03:47 »

Quote from: "Tails"

can't be arsed registering on there to reply but i thought the yeovil fans were shit. considering the amount they bought down, they made barely any noise whatsoever.
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:08:08 »

I thought they were crap aswell, they only made noise when they scored and that was it. To say they were fantastic is an absolute joke. :shock:
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, August 27, 2005, 23:53:53 »

Better than any other fans we've seen.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 00:05:15 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"

can't be arsed registering on there to reply but i thought the yeovil fans were shit. considering the amount they bought down, they made barely any noise whatsoever.

That forum is crap....I couldn't understand why they all sat on Bank....never seen that before.....OK they were quiet, but they did still support their team at the end despite getting beat.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 00:32:38 »

^^ Exactly. We wouldn't do that, we'd moan, moan and then moan some more.

We are crap fans really. "Oh I'm not going cos Kings the manager" you're not a fan then.

And I bet you were fucking there in the playoffs when King was manager. Fickle dickheads.

sorry if that offended anyone btw, im in a pissy mood.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 01:33:36 »

really?  hadnt noticed! :-))(

reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, August 28, 2005, 11:48:14 »

^^ Exactly. We wouldn't do that, we'd moan, moan and then moan some more.

We are crap fans really. "Oh I'm not going cos Kings the manager" you're not a fan then.

And I bet you were fucking there in the playoffs when King was manager. Fickle dickheads.

sorry if that offended anyone btw, im in a pissy mood.
I know exactly how you feel.
There is no point not going because King is in charge. The only way he would be able to leave is if more people came, to give us cash, to pay somebody else!

Yeovil fans, although supportive, were very quiet.

Fallon is a great guy, and is friends with Yoevil players. He fell over Sodje and TEA TOWEL! started shouting at him. Fallon shouted back and I saw no spit, but Rory himself has made it clear that it happened. He has admitted it, but said he hates spitting and I can 100% believe that.

And TEA TOWEL had to go for what he did 10 times out of ten.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: