Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cooper Out  (Read 25961 times)
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, October 12, 2015, 13:26:43 »

Looking for clues of whats really going on behind the scenes, I checked out Cooper's Daily Horoscope.

Quote from: today
A zany, deviant part of your being may be trying to surface. Though appreciating the effort someone's putting into maintaining a routine and ensuring that you're well cared for (at least physically) you may be craving something out of the ordinary. This could take the form of someone who's a little crazy but who was clearly (once) an expert in their field. This could result in a late night discussion as you learn more about a task you never before considered as being useful or necessary.

Hmmm.

Tomorrow?

Quote from: tomorrow
On the one hand you may think you've met a deadline and done everything required. On the other you could be unsettled by news from someone new to the scene. Their take on a situation could be very different. All this could leave you in a muddle - and once again impressed by those who carry on day to day affairs regardless of confusion. Your own inspiration could come from both them, music and those involved with the Arts.

Pretty clear that. Looks like someone new is coming in.

Oh there's a weekly one too

Quote from: weekly
Even ahead of Tuesday's New Moon it's likely to be all systems go. After weeks of either no replies or apparently justifiable delays, the need to get things done becomes imperative. It may be that more than one person feels they haven't been given value for money. A large part of the issue may be that the right team was never in place. A change of personnel could be considered. Your input as to who should be approached to join this team could prove useful. First you may need to show that you are still interested in being part of a project - and its rejuvenation. One thing that may be inescapable is that a colleague is totally fed-up with how things have been and needs assurance that you both understand their position and that you're willing to do what it takes to ensure that there are positive developments before the end of the month.

That's cleared up quite a lot. Thanks Astrology.
flammableBen

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, October 12, 2015, 13:36:15 »

I'm not one of those posters who makes claims about having "inside information" whilst then refusing to name my sources. All this came from reputable horoscope site: http://www.horoscopes.co.uk/Sagittarius/Daily-Horoscope.php

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, October 12, 2015, 14:18:49 »

Looking for clues of whats really going on behind the scenes, I checked out Cooper's Daily Horoscope.

Hmmm.

Tomorrow?

Pretty clear that. Looks like someone new is coming in.

Oh there's a weekly one too

That's cleared up quite a lot. Thanks Astrology.

The weekly one looks the best bet.

Are you a Libran fB?  Today's effort fits you....expect an LNT.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, October 12, 2015, 14:57:13 »

Bound to happen a few years down the line with Power in charge and another failed job. Tbf to Sherwood he inherited a terrible team there, I think they will stay up mind.
I think, hope & predicted at the start of the season that they will go down. Been teetering for the last couple of seasons now. Bet the Martin O'Neill days seem like an awfully long time ago for a Villa fan.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: