Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Power phone in tonight 6pm  (Read 123969 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:01:50 »

reasonable question?
where did the money you put into the club come from (not strictly relevant)?

Is any still owed back by the club?

is there interest on that, if so what are the terms?
_----------------

I've no problem with a personal loan being paid back with interest. but not if it's at wonga rates - not that I'm suggesting it is
-----------------
also the are a million questions on who does what on player recruitment..etc, etc...

but I'm not around to ask any of this
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:04:21 »

Hi Will. Is there a facility to email questions over?

Can i send one in on a postcard?  Cheesy
DRS

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:14:23 »

reasonable question?
where did the money you put into the club come from (not strictly relevant)?

Is any still owed back by the club?

is there interest on that, if so what are the terms?
_----------------

I've no problem with a personal loan being paid back with interest. but not if it's at wonga rates - not that I'm suggesting it is
-----------------
also the are a million questions on who does what on player recruitment..etc, etc...

but I'm not around to ask any of this
Text them in buddy
GL5 Red

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:27:54 »

Red Frog, after last nights shower of shit i couldn't give a fuck if Power sells the turf, the goal posts and the flood lights.  I have a season ticket and have been going for 28 years but i have had it.  Interesting on the train to and from the game, not one supporter had a positive word to say about Lee Power, i mentioned this forum and the majority just laughed, says it all.
The club right now is depressing, attendances will reflect this, but hey you guys carry on with those blinkers and look forward to the next singing from Melksham Town.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:31:26 »

New manager (who is allowed to manage) and injury free players and we'll be OK - not promotion candidates, but OK
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:33:57 »

but hey you guys carry on with those blinkers and look forward to the next singing from Melksham Town.

Can I suggest, Don't look back in anger
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:37:06 »

I honestly don't understand how you could be a season ticket holder for 28 years and even begin to think that this is the nadir.

We nearly went bankrupt three times in the last ten years alone, and we've been relegated to League Two on multiple occasions, including under Iffy when we really were selling anything that wasn't nailed down.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:38:35 »

Red Frog, after last nights shower of shit i couldn't give a fuck if Power sells the turf, the goal posts and the flood lights.
So in other words, you're so incandescent with fury at Lee Power that you'll go an internet forum and sling all kinds of accusations about but not sufficiently cross and/or sure of your facts that when given the chance to confront the source of your rage with your accusations you go all shy. Keyboard warrior.

I have a season ticket and have been going for 28 years but i have had it.  
Don't disagree that it's depressing right now, but we've been in much much darker places on and off the pitch even in the last 10 years. What is it about the situation now that's pushing you over the edge?  For example, why is this so much worse than when we got relegated under Iffy and we knew the club was being run into the ground off the pitch? (genuine question)
Skinny Pete

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 10:45:29 »

Cos football is all about the here and now. Instant gratification and all that.
SuggWillSugg MBE

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:28:53 »

Just a note,

He's on at 6, not 7!

Flashheart

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:32:45 »

Just a note,

He's on at 6, not 7!

So it is, tans is a knob. I fixed the header.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:34:30 »

28 years? I've not even been alive 28 years and I've seen much worse. Not like a Town fan to give into hyperbole..

I hope this will be available to listen to after broadcast. I have a feeling Brian or whatever his name is and his merry compatriots will make me almost as depressed as the losses, though.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:39:18 »

So it is, tans is a knob. I fixed the header.

I concur
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 11:49:14 »

28 years? I've not even been alive 28 years and I've seen much worse. Not like a Town fan to give into hyperbole..

Ok don't fucking show off  Smiley

So if they are taking questions on the hoof (as suggested earlier) and Power fronting the fans up the day after that does kind of refute the idea that he just sits in a dormant volcano stroking a white cat whilst engaging with the media in a controlled manner.
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 12:03:29 »

Red Frog, after last nights shower of shit i couldn't give a fuck if Power sells the turf, the goal posts and the flood lights.  I have a season ticket and have been going for 28 years but i have had it.  Interesting on the train to and from the game, not one supporter had a positive word to say about Lee Power, i mentioned this forum and the majority just laughed, says it all.
The club right now is depressing, attendances will reflect this, but hey you guys carry on with those blinkers and look forward to the next singing from Melksham Town.
What would motivate you to carry on watching?:

Power out?
Cooper out?
Big money signing?
Letting good players go for free at the end of a contract rather than selling for a decent transfer fee?
Ending the current poor run of results?
Playing crap but winning?
Playing well but losing every 2-3 matches?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: