Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 45   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Power phone in tonight 6pm  (Read 124043 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:24:19 »

Power always comes across in a very good way.

If he's genuine, then its good for us. If he isn't, well time will tell.
For someone who has always stated how uncomfortable he is in speaking to the media he either genuinely wants to do the right things or is a bloody sadistic bugger!
Flashheart

« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:31:27 »

Why do people ask questions that have already been answered. I.E., 'where's the money gone?'

By all means people should be able to question finances and what-not, but stop asking the same fucking question. You're just going to get the same answer. I think that's at least 3 times now I've heard Power give the same answer. If he is taking the club to the cleaners or whatever then it's easy for him. All he has to do is give the same answers that he has done before because people ask the same fucking questions. It'll happen on the next phone in as well.

Why don't these people try to challenge the answers that he has given instead? That's how to get the bottom of things (If there is something to get to the bottom of)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:35:59 »

Because people are idiots.
Flashheart

« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:36:34 »

Of course, stupid question.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 18:37:00 »

I felt very flat after Blackpool on Saturday and last night. Power's phone in has helped to lift my mood. If the experienced defender we sign is any good (unlike Ricketts) it will be a briliant bit of business; it's what we've been dying out for, for seasons now.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 19:46:29 »

When does the listen again link go up?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
willwalder

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 21:02:11 »

When does the listen again link go up?

Link is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p034l8f8#play

Thanks again to everyone who called, tweeted, emailed and texted. We couldn't get through them all (because there were loads) but I hope we got most of your points across and we will be following up on what came out of the hour.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:05:36 »

Was a good listen. I reckon Blood pressure levels dropped around 40% by 7pm Wink
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:14:28 »

Just listened - Looks like someone read my questions from earlier as they were mostly asked and answered.

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:18:27 »

About to listen when I get home - what is the ratio of Dereks to normal humans roughly?
Just want to know what I'm letting myself in for.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:24:31 »

Pretty good, couple of people who didn't probably hear previous answers, but not bad on the whole.
paddieu

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:29:10 »

Whatever you think of what's happening this year, I have to give Power credit for setting that up so quickly.

How many other clubs chairmen would do that ? Can u imagine Levy ever offering to explain why he thinks 1 striker is all that Spurs need ?! Abramovitch (insert yor own questions), Glaziers etc etc etc ?

I agree with - or perhaps should say, am willing to go along with, what he's said, on the basis of the 5 year plan. Something I wish he had addressed was :

Why sell Byrne now and not at seasons end (I thought the 1 year option took him to 2017) ?

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Wednesday, October 7, 2015, 22:54:13 »

Whatever you think of what's happening this year, I have to give Power credit for setting that up so quickly.

How many other clubs chairmen would do that ? Can u imagine Levy ever offering to explain why he thinks 1 striker is all that Spurs need ?! Abramovitch (insert yor own questions), Glaziers etc etc etc ?

I agree with - or perhaps should say, am willing to go along with, what he's said, on the basis of the 5 year plan. Something I wish he had addressed was :

Why sell Byrne now and not at seasons end (I thought the 1 year option took him to 2017) ?

No Byrne was out at the end of the season, Jan16 was the last we would make anything
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 06:51:25 »

There is a thread on the oxford forum about this
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, October 8, 2015, 09:02:27 »

Link is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p034l8f8#play

Thanks again to everyone who called, tweeted, emailed and texted. We couldn't get through them all (because there were loads) but I hope we got most of your points across and we will be following up on what came out of the hour.

Thanks Will

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 45   Go Up
Print
Jump to: