Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Oxford United v Swindon Town - Matchday thread  (Read 69373 times)
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: Friday, November 13, 2015, 16:47:08 »

Can't be true, I'm sure I saw flags at football before 1982

Clap

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: Friday, November 13, 2015, 16:50:55 »

That has to be the shittest name ever for a local derby.  Nothing else comes close.

If we start playing them again regularly, we'll need a new name for it.  The White Horse derby, maybe?

I quite like the A420 El Clasico Smiley

http://metro.co.uk/2011/04/27/an-a420-el-clasico-will-mean-just-as-much-to-the-fans-final-third-653788/
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: Friday, November 13, 2015, 21:16:29 »

Starwars
Get fucked, you miserable cunt. Bored of your constant digs. Every time I come on here you're chatting shit.

We are hoping to have our own scarves etc to sell to raise money for displays etc. All the stuff we did at Wembley and in the play offs costs money. We put in the hours, we're not putting in hundreds of quid to do it, too.

We're just supporting the team how we want to. Don't like it? Don't buy any of it or contribute.

Just go back to moaning about how we're going down and don't do anything to help us get over the line Wink
[/quote
Get fucked, you miserable cunt. Bored of your constant digs. Every time I come on here you're chatting shit.

We are hoping to have our own scarves etc to sell to raise money for displays etc. All the stuff we did at Wembley and in the play offs costs money. We put in the hours, we're not putting in hundreds of quid to do it, too.

We're just supporting the team how we want to. Don't like it? Don't buy any of it or contribute.

Just go back to moaning about how we're going down and don't do anything to help us get over the line Wink

Majestic!

Clems Army!
Talk Talk

« Reply #468 on: Friday, November 13, 2015, 21:23:53 »

Starwars
Majestic!

Misquote hell Flash. See you tomorrow after the match for ritual misery  Bye
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: Friday, November 13, 2015, 22:17:44 »

Misquote hell Flash. See you tomorrow after the match for ritual misery  Bye