Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Doncaster Rovers vSwindon Town Matchday Thread  (Read 31994 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 10:53:10 »

Jeez, I will have to remember not to ask so many probing questions in future.  I am the new Jeremy Paxman..

Mini Chang just jumped in his own pool of Sharks with fricken laser beams, Muwhahahahahaha

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 11:56:49 »

Mr Morshead has also stated Cooper is out of contract end of the season so it must be true - maybe that us where Super Lou got his info from
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 12:52:11 »

Maybe he should have just stated that then rather than spitting his dummy all over the place..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #273 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 12:53:00 »

Eek

Maybe Cooper is out of contract at the end of the season but it will be rolling from then?

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 12:54:33 »

He spelt Dexter okay didn't he?
Well, yeah but he thought he was writing "Derek"
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #275 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 13:16:49 »

Why do I always miss the fun on here?
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Friday, October 2, 2015, 19:03:56 »

Wierd, a new poster but long time reader and lifelong town fan comes on to share his own views yet is attacked from the off for being basically a new untrusted poster...ah well, not worth my time and energy, BTW try to welcome new posters rather than treating them all with instant disdain.....its like a fucking private club where only mates are welcome. Clique or what.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: