Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town End Displays stickers  (Read 8161 times)
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 19:33:09 »

My little girl ate all her dinner at school today. She got a sticker. I hope they didn't charge her.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Combe Down

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 00:12:16 »

Family or shag?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 09:40:01 »

For the record... I don't keep any of the money made. It's purely used on stuff for the atmosphere like streamers or flags etc.

Yeah, it's a hobby I started doing, but as time goes on more and more people are getting involved on a regular basis now. A few people on Twitter & on here have asked for stickers etc so that's why I'm doing it.

If you want to buy some, cheers. It helps. If not, no worries, it's not for everyone.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 10:32:18 »

For the record... I don't keep any of the money made.

I hope that point didn't have to be reiterated.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 23, 2015, 10:40:21 »

I hope that point didn't have to be reiterated.

I get a accusations that I keep it, so I keep having to reminding people of I really don't. Tongue

I'm used to a small amount of fans not liking the display stuff, so it doesn't really bother me. I know it's not for everyone but some of the messages I've had about how good displays are prove it does more good than harm.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: