Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Did David Cameron Fuck A Pig.  (Read 18552 times)
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:11:06 »

He is not denying it whilst the MI spooks run around destroying evidence. Unfortunately the CIA have the negatives. If he denies it he will be out by XMAS when the evidence is published for all to see. If he just stands up like any bloke of his age and says "I got involved with the wrong crowd and did some silly stuff when I was younger he may gain some respect". You will see full on denial once the evidence has been buried along with anyone that knows anything about it. Then Lord Ashcroft will be sued for defamation of character if he is still alive.
The CIA will have another puppet for there amusement just like the last 30 years worth of useless PMS.

There is a lot more to the "Special Relationship" than us worker ants will ever know.

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:29:10 »

Got any more conspiracy theories on you?
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:31:07 »

Got any more conspiracy theories on you?

Not a conspiracy theory. Sadly just the way the world works and has worked for too long.

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:31:55 »

You're a cabbie in London, aren't you?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:37:33 »

Don't let THEM steal your thoughts

OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 19:40:18 »

Nope........ Wish I was some days. They can use bus lanes you know  Smiley

Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 20:09:50 »

Personally i don't give a flying fuck what colour rosette these people wear when trash like this is aired. As long as the country is being run properly it does not matter. None of them can run the country properly if they do not wear the rosette you think they should or the rosette of the party you think should.

Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone....................
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 20:10:37 »

What my occupation has to do with matters discussed on this Forum is totally inconsequential !!!!

horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 20:40:48 »

PMQs this Wednesday are going to be compulsive viewing.

Corbyn: I have a question from Julie in Basingstoke.  Can the Prime Minister confirm...
I am waiting for Corbyn to say 'I have a question from here from Peppa - should I be nervous?'
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 21:54:18 »

He is not denying it whilst the MI spooks run around destroying evidence. Unfortunately the CIA have the negatives. If he denies it he will be out by XMAS when the evidence is published for all to see. If he just stands up like any bloke of his age and says "I got involved with the wrong crowd and did some silly stuff when I was younger he may gain some respect". You will see full on denial once the evidence has been buried along with anyone that knows anything about it. Then Lord Ashcroft will be sued for defamation of character if he is still alive.
The CIA will have another puppet for there amusement just like the last 30 years worth of useless PMS.

There is a lot more to the "Special Relationship" than us worker ants will ever know.
A bit like the "Mutually Assured Destruction" theory earlier in the thread, this kind of theory  depends on the leverage remaining secret. Once the leverage is out in the public domain, the game's up, it's done. Your mark may be utterly destroyed but you've lost too. So while I wouldn't be so quick as others to discount your suggestion of black ops ITA, if that's what's going on they've spectacularly fucked up. The whole point is that it never goes public. Or you're blown (ahem!)

*"their". Sorry, but you keep doing that and it sets all my OCD triggers off.
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 22:23:45 »

I'm still a bit baffled as to how this is a thing.

Man "donates" a load of money expecting to be renumerated but wasn't. Man is annoyed. Is it not conceivable he'd make up something scandalous? And it was published in the Mail for Christ sake.

What am I missing that makes this believable?

And I'm your stereotypical loony lefty by the way (in most ways at least), I'd still punch Cameron in the dick. I just don't get why it's been taken seriously.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Amir

« Reply #41 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 23:55:20 »

We are all more ready to believe things that confirm our prejudices(or are simply negative about people we don't like).

And it's funnier just to accept it as true, even if you don't necessarily believe it.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 05:56:14 »

In the list of Cameron's crimes, a quick poke in a pig is a very long way from the worst. Move on.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 06:01:24 by Red Frog » Logged

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 06:16:16 »

move on? if the allegation of the British prime minister sticking his dick in a pig isn't something we can perpetually laugh at I don't know what is.
-----
of course it could all be made up for a laugh by someone. it does have a bit of 'Gok wan shoplifting in co-op' about it.

but it's a bloody odd thing to make up and publish. you'd think lawyers  may have stopped it going to print.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, September 22, 2015, 07:34:01 »

The reason its a thing is that its quite amazing that its hit the press at all.  I say press but it is that squalid little rag the Mail.

A very rich man makes an allegation against another very rich and powerful man.  Usually nothing would be published as there would be massive legal wranglings ensure it was tied up in court for ages.  Or the injured party would issue a statement saying its all shite and Im suing the bastard and if anyone mentions this I will sue them too.

However since it broke on Sunday night everyone it seems has been free to call David Cameron a pig fucker all over social media without fear of redress.

Mind you I only bought it up in the first place after going back to my computer and seeing this stream of pig fucker tweets.  It was, and still is, hilarious.

Never knowingly overstated.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: