Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Did David Cameron Fuck A Pig.  (Read 18539 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 10:36:45 »

The far-left will have a field day with this - the Trotters will be all over it.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 10:57:54 »

Did he ham fist it?
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:38:54 »

On first reading this this morning (I missed the fun on Twitter last night) I assumed it was some manner of tit for tat response for the news that Corbyn had a thing with Diane Abbott.

I suppose they always say there is nothing as bad as a multi million pound donor scorned?
Skinny Pete

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:41:47 »

Think I'd rather fuck the pig personally
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:47:21 »

Cameron, I presume, is getting ready to sue as clearly there is no truth in it and if he doesn't sue cynical people like me will presume its because its all true. 

Ill also presume its alright to routinely call him a pig fucker on every form of media and shout 'is pig fucker in' everytime I go past the houses of commons.

Never knowingly overstated.
DRS

« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 11:51:31 »

Cameron, I presume, is getting ready to sue as clearly there is no truth in it and if he doesn't sue cynical people like me will presume its because its all true. 

Ill also presume its alright to routinely call him a pig fucker on every form of media and shout 'is pig fucker in' everytime I go past the houses of commons.
Why is it clearly not true? Isn't there reports there are photos
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 12:03:15 »

he caught Little Dave on the piggies teeth and had to rub on some oinkment
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 12:27:42 »

It's tongue in cheek.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 12:32:04 »

I suspect he is using the common legal approach of saying nothing and therefore not acknowledging the existence of the story, I seem to recall that a number of footballers have used this when kiss and tell stuff has come out.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 12:34:51 »

Yeah I was being a little sarcastic in that bit. 

Never knowingly overstated.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 14:27:13 »

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 14:32:28 »

well, that's all a bit odd.

I thought public school boys just buggered each other. dead pigs would be a new one.

I think it must have been a simple misunderstanding....some one said "Dave, will you fuck a Bath chap?" to which he agreed, little realising it wasn't a fella.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 14:35:21 »

The Conservative Party are now a threat to your livestock, the livestock of your family and the livestock of this country
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 16:45:16 »

I saw some interesting comment on twitter earlier.  Point being made was that 'elite' drinking societies such as the Bullingdon Club or Piers Gaveston Society (?) have these disturbing initiation rituals precisely because the members know that they're all going to be running the country 30 years in to the future...so it's to everyone's advantage there that everyone has dirt on everyone else.  It's an Oxbridge version of MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction).  Interesting, and very wrong.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 21, 2015, 16:46:42 »

PMQs this Wednesday are going to be compulsive viewing.

Corbyn: I have a question from Julie in Basingstoke.  Can the Prime Minister confirm...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: