Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wembley baggage...  (Read 1813 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 16:14:40 »

So a few people have got their NFL tickets come through (I'm still awaiting ours).. Apparently there is an information sheet saying that baggage isn't allowed in with you.. Any Wembley regulars (with England or concerts etc) know whether strictly NO baggage is allowed in? Me and the other half are staying in London the night before and would hate to get there and be turned away because we have a backpack each..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 17:35:04 »

Personally, my Wembley baggage is appalling memories of two abject surrenders in play-off finals. Both of which I was able to take a small backpack into. Although that doesn't mean you will be able to for this of course - may be an NFL rule, rather than the venue
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 18:06:04 »

I do wish they would knock that place down and rebuild the old one.  Happier memories of that.
Hoboken

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 18:48:00 »

So a few people have got their NFL tickets come through (I'm still awaiting ours).. Apparently there is an information sheet saying that baggage isn't allowed in with you.. Any Wembley regulars (with England or concerts etc) know whether strictly NO baggage is allowed in? Me and the other half are staying in London the night before and would hate to get there and be turned away because we have a backpack each..

I've brought a backpack to every NFL game I've been to...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 19:27:46 »

Most hotels in London will hold onto your luggage after check out to be collected later. Never had a problem with it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 18, 2015, 20:00:58 »

If I remember last year, it has to be a clear see through bag or an official NFL one. Although I guess it depends how vigilant the guys at the turnstiles are

Things get better but they never get good
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, September 19, 2015, 07:18:34 »

The only problem is, we are staying in the Camden area. I think I'll give the stadium a call on Monday and see what they say. If there's an issue, we will leave slightly earlier and store out bags in a locker at Victoria.. We are using National Express anyway.. Proper bargain with NHS discount :-)

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Combe Down

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, September 19, 2015, 08:17:58 »

I will have to take a suitcase into the Wigan away game. Wonder if there will be room.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: