Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rugby World Cup  (Read 25673 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:20:26 »

Would have been great to see what impact Ford would have had on the Welsh and Aussie matches from the start.

Especially as Farrell can't seem to keep that shoulder charge in check.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Sunday, October 4, 2015, 10:38:07 »

Now England are out it leaves a quandary as to who to 'support' going forward. Having lived in Scotland for over 10 years of my life, it's an easy choice. Come on Ireland!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Sunday, October 4, 2015, 18:34:26 »

There's some nuclear level fallout brewing from England going out, there are some quotes going around about Farrell (Andy) basically picking and running the side, him insisting on Burgess' selection, and him and Catt having a huge fall out over the selection for the Wales game. Interestingly enough the source appears to be a bevvied up Billy Vunipola.

The media do love a good witch hunt, and this one looks to be shaping up promisingly.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 13:02:07 »

I am no expert on Rugby (unlike all the people I went to school with who didn't like sport but are now 30 years on massive Rugby fans!).

However just so I know what is more embarrassing - going out at the group stage having lost to Wales and Australia or getting through to the Quarter Finals and then losing to Argentina?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 14:09:24 »

Argentina are really pretty good. So still us I'm afraid.

The quarter finals were all really good games actually, Scotland especially had a bloody good go against the Aussies. Has everyone stopped watching now?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Monday, October 19, 2015, 15:29:28 »

Quarter finals were very good. More glorious failure for Scotland. Very typical. Still heads held high, need to back it up with a decent 6 nations. Excellent World Cup so far, be interesting to see how the closing stages pan out.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: