Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yelko Pino  (Read 8238 times)
Skinny Pete

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 16:45:02 »

WTF is going on?

One minute the club know nothing about it - hour later they're signing (somehow as I thought all available windows were shut)
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 16:50:07 »

WTF is going on?

One minute the club know nothing about it - hour later they're signing (somehow as I thought all available windows were shut)

They didn't say they knew nothing about him. They said they knew nothing about having signed him. It sounds as though somebody in Spain may have jumped the gun.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 16:52:57 »

I suspect that this has come from the local newspaper over there...

The Vigo Anunciante
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 16:58:41 »

If this lad does sign then its a feather in the cap for our set up.  

Celta play some proper sexy stuff, Luis Enrique was there season before last, and they seem to have linkage with Barca, as players like Nolito, Andreu Fontas have ended up there along with Rafinha on loan. Celta wouldn't loan out a kid to any bunch of cloggers, so maybe too good to be true.
StfcRusty

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 17:32:36 »

I'm probably just being thick but I don't get the Adver's current headline. What am I missing please?

http://m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13712517.UPDATE__Town_slating_Pino_for_a_January_arrival/?ref=mr&lp=2
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, September 10, 2015, 17:40:17 »

I'm probably just being thick but I don't get the Adver's current headline. What am I missing please?

http://m.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/13712517.UPDATE__Town_slating_Pino_for_a_January_arrival/?ref=mr&lp=2

I think they are using slating in the context of scheduling, does seem a peculiar turn of phrase to use but then its the Advertiser and thus I suppose we should celebrate the fact that the spelling and grammar seems OK (at first glance).
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: