Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New training ground  (Read 147340 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: Thursday, December 13, 2018, 12:34:18 »

Don't know anything about the case but a) the Council should be seeking independent advice to establish the facts on costs etc (and asking the developer to pay for it - but before you get your knickers twisted the developer pays, but the Council chooses, agrees scope and appoints!) and b) what the company is worth/paying its staff is entirely irrelevant in the big scheme of things, its based on the site itself and nothing else!
Technically yes, of course you are correct, ethically it's a pretty good example of what is wrong in the way we organise these things.
Don't mind PaulD, he's just sour they built a housing estate in his front garden.
Cheesy damn right! Although tbf as housing estates go, it could have been a lot worse.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #406 on: Thursday, December 13, 2018, 13:44:11 »

Certainly not many poor people going to be living there!
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: Thursday, December 13, 2018, 13:55:12 »

I like that Reg is defending, in a way, a Tory Council.

Profitable businesses are clearly nastier than incompetent Tory Councils, especially ones who can't devise a Local Plan that is sufficient to stand up to any pressure at Planning Decisions.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Thursday, December 13, 2018, 15:15:47 »

I like that Reg is defending, in a way, a Tory Council.

Profitable businesses are clearly nastier than incompetent Tory Councils, especially ones who can't devise a Local Plan that is sufficient to stand up to any pressure at Planning Decisions.

Reg is an anagram of ERG
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Friday, December 14, 2018, 13:00:16 »

Reg is an anagram of ERG

I preferred their earlier work....

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: