Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yasser & Iraq  (Read 20978 times)
kaufman

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:53:23 »

clickbait
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 11:51:10 »

I know nothing about ASD but his copy/sourcing is woeful. Indicative of the modern-day content generation (not media, and certainly not journalism) industry.

Agreed unfortunately he seemed to be falling for everything that was posted by Iraq - then claimed it was as he thought with Yaser's father on TV - I suppose he is still inexperienced compared to Sam who seemed to keep quiet and just got caught out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 11:52:46 »

SM = BBC News
ASD = Sky News

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 12:01:17 »

Morsehead is a trained journalist isn't he? ASD is, to all intents and purposes, an amateur blogger? Or have I got that wrong?

Things get better but they never get good
Panda Paws

« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 13:27:55 »

Morsehead is a trained journalist isn't he? ASD is, to all intents and purposes, an amateur blogger? Or have I got that wrong?

Didn't want to put it like that on a public forum (for some reason, as there's nothing wrong in doing so) but yes, exactly.
bobby

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 13:37:31 »

Exactly my thoughts. ASD got his postion due to his father owning or having a major stake in FLIC? Not a personal attack on ASD but he does come across very amateurish.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 14:01:48 »

What does that make the Advertiser then....
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 14:11:11 »

Didn't want to put it like that on a public forum (for some reason, as there's nothing wrong in doing so) but yes, exactly.

There's nothing wrong with what ASD is doing per-se, and given time he may acquire the skills he would have got through training. He seems like a nice guy, and he may (and probably will, given the amount of effort he puts in) improve with time and experience, but Moreshead is by far and away the better journalist.

Things get better but they never get good
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 14:34:43 »

Sam will be loving this thread...

Did anyone ever call him a cunt to make him feel at home here, and bring him back down to earth with a bump at the same time Smiley

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Levi lapper

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 17:40:44 »

Yasser Kasim is both a fantastic footballer and a really nice bloke - people who are saying get rid are fucking morons. 
Sam Morshead

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 18:30:37 »

Sam will be loving this thread...

Did anyone ever call him a cunt to make him feel at home here, and bring him back down to earth with a bump at the same time Smiley
Several. And many, many more since.
Dr Pierre Chang
ITK Curran lover

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 18:50:11 »

With all due respect to ASD, I would take anything he has to say with a very large pinch of salt.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 18:54:04 »

With all due respect to ASD, I would take anything he has to say with a very large pinch of salt.

Sir Pissalot

« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 18:55:26 »

As we do with you. 
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 19:06:09 »

If there's one thing Chang's got it's a sense of humour....
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: