Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yasser & Iraq  (Read 20985 times)
Skinny Pete

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 03:57:20 »

He is either pissed off he didn't get a move or someone was interested but we turned the offer down.

Either way  if he doesn't feel able to play for Iraq he'll probably feel the same about playing for us.

Last thing we want is him sulking about the place. Is the emergency loan window only for FL clubs?

We need to get shot soonest. His performances already this season have been poor - and that's before his failure to land a move.

Personally, I think both him and the club expected him to go during the transfer window. Hardly our fault if nobody wanted him badly enough.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 04:07:49 by Pleasantly Plump Audrey » Logged
Flashheart

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 04:24:04 »

So he walks out on Iraq because he doesn't want to play for us?

Yep, makes perfect sense. No, really.
Skinny Pete

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 04:27:00 »

He  walks out on Iraq because he failed to land a move.

There must have been something fairly concrete for him to hang around on the final day of the transfer window.

Look a bit of a tool if it was 'just in hope'
Flashheart

« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 06:00:38 »

Encouraging to see that the good people of twitter are waiting to find out more before condemning Yasser as guilty of (insert angry comment here).....
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 06:07:49 »

Instantly believing what the Iraqi FA/sources say is both baffling and amusing. There is a segment of Town fans who don't rate Yaser Kasim and will therefore lap this up.

The media, despite restrictions, could find interest for other players yet no club seemed to comprehensively register interest in Kasim. Certainly not via the media anyway.
DRS

« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 06:32:21 »

Again that's partly some of the local press again.If they havn't sussed out yet that even if they are just posting a rumour with a headline saying he is unhappy at the club then our idiot element with believe it
Panda Paws

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 08:32:45 »

Some of the comments on here make the Twitter and FB fools look balanced. Get rid? Send him out on loan immediately? Wow.

I've absolutely no idea what's going on with him, and nor does anyone else on here, or in the local press for that matter, so how about we all just wait until there's more than one unsubstantiated, google translated rumour before lynching him.
EldeneRed

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 08:37:13 »

"Andrew Steele-Davis ‏@andrew_FLICW  3h3 hours ago
As I thought was the case, Kasim's father went on Iraq TV, claiming it was general set-up of Iraq FA behind his son's decision to walk out."
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 08:53:46 »

I believe his dad over any FA..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 09:08:41 »

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--pTD2EbSP--/197nyeov6mq0wjpg.jpg

Is this guy in the Iraqi FA?

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 09:18:38 »

"Andrew Steele-Davis ‏@andrew_FLICW  3h3 hours ago
As I thought was the case, Kasim's father went on Iraq TV, claiming it was general set-up of Iraq FA behind his son's decision to walk out."

He's complained about a lack of professionalism from the Iraqi FA before. Article from 2013:

http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/sport/10750153.SWINDON_TOWN__Kasim_happy_to_play_for_Iraq_if_they_change_their_ways/
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:11:22 »

I liked Sam's tweet moments after the ASD one basically saying "Some pretty rash stuff going around about Kasim. Time corroborating sources would be well spent."

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:26:39 »

Time corroborating sources does not advertising revenue generate.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:34:48 »

This actually made me laugh. Much needed today, cheers. Hahaha.

This and my discovery of Red Frog's Cotterill song. Made my day.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Panda Paws

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2015, 10:51:01 »

I know nothing about ASD but his copy/sourcing is woeful. Indicative of the modern-day content generation (not media, and certainly not journalism) industry.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: