Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yasser & Iraq  (Read 20929 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 14:38:50 »

How odd? Hope it's for a good reason?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 14:46:47 »

Wouldn't like to be the poor sod in charge of the club Facebook today, the Iraqi "Kasim is best playa everr" types are going to be off on one.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 14:51:33 »

Only met Kasim once away at Doncaster as I was waiting for my lift home. I congratulated him on a good performance (both him and team), he grinned, said thanks and have me a massive bear hug. Didn't have an attitude problem that night.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 14:56:06 »

The only attitude I have ever heard of from Yasser was in his Spurs days, not heard of anything since he has been with the town..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Panda Paws

« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 15:02:47 »

The problems seem to stem from the treatment of the Iraq FA and heirachy towards foreign baed national team players - nothing to do with his attitude, which I've only ever seen as being exceptional.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 16:01:11 »

I doubt any attitude problems would last under Power.

Perhaps I'm making this up but I recall Yaser being reluctant to play for Iraq in the first place.

In conclusion, I don't buy the 'attitude' problem from STFC's side (he might be a pain in the backside for Iraq but who cares about that) and this is good news.

tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 16:18:04 »

Hes got a bad attitiude, couldnt even be fucked to turn up to the dinner last season Cheesy
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 16:27:07 »

How could a bloke with a grin as big as Yaser's is, be anything other than lovely?

😀
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 16:29:39 »

How could a bloke with a grin as big as Yaser's is, be anything other than lovely?

😀

He's used up all the smiles. There weren't enough left for Ajose to use with the only times I've seen him smile being when he signed for Leeds and us.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nicky+ajose&espv=2&biw=1168&bih=706&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMI8MftgqzlxwIVhy3bCh0rCQcr

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
EldeneRed

« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 17:53:11 »

He's used up all the smiles. There weren't enough left for Ajose to use with the only times I've seen him smile being when he signed for Leeds and us.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=nicky+ajose&espv=2&biw=1168&bih=706&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAgQ_AUoA2oVChMI8MftgqzlxwIVhy3bCh0rCQcr

Those snaps of him holding the "Player of the month" trophies are amazing. He's like "This shit again...."
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 18:45:34 »

It's good news for us anyway as he should be available over the next international break. With Jordan Stewart also unused and Williams benched for Wales we might not see any call ups next time round.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 19:04:47 »

Kasim just loves Swindon
EldeneRed

« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 21:10:01 »

Kasim just loves Swindon

Iraq are saying otherwise, according to ASD, they think issue is our fault.
Riddick

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 21:12:33 »

Depends what the situation is. Did we reject offers for him over the summer? If nobody came in for him i can't see why he has a problem though its been clear since the playoff final he wanted out.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 7, 2015, 21:33:54 »

Iraq are saying otherwise, according to ASD, they think issue is our fault.

Don't think the two are linked.

If what was reported about staying in the UK on deadline day is true, he's clearly looking for his next move, understandably so. Whether that makes him unhappy or not who knows. I hope it doesn't affect his performances.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: