Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jordan Stewart  (Read 34264 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Sunday, December 20, 2015, 16:42:02 »

I think that he *might* be good is the entire point of the signing.

Yeah, I kinda understand why teams sign players..

Although, I'm not entirely why we signed Benyon.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, December 20, 2015, 16:55:32 »

It's disappointing for everyone concerned.
Flashheart

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, December 20, 2015, 16:57:40 »

He's only going out on loan, it happens all the time in football. Perhaps, maybe, they genuinely just want him to get some games for match fitness?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: Sunday, December 20, 2015, 17:02:05 »

He's only going out on loan, it happens all the time in football. Perhaps, maybe, they genuinely just want him to get some games for match fitness?

All I'm saying is, with the shennanigans, it seems to be a pointless signing... Again, could be wrong.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Monday, December 21, 2015, 08:18:12 »

I've not bought the club's line of bedding him in slowly. We've been quite happy to have Iandolo on the bench, who must be at the same stage of development or even behind. Stewart was paid for, Iandolo a free transfer triallist. Homesickness, disciplinary issues? Who knows. A shame because the clips we saw of him looked promising.
fuzzy

A Bastard apparently

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, December 21, 2015, 08:58:08 »

Not really a lot of difference to the Louis situation. We get a potentially good player for the future. They get to keep his services for a bit longer and develop him further.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Monday, December 21, 2015, 13:16:21 »

Not really a lot of difference to the Louis situation. We get a potentially good player for the future. They get to keep his services for a bit longer and develop him further.

Or in fact Gladwin, bigger teams buy off smaller teams and then loan out for experience, may have made more sense to try and loan out to day D4 but may also help to alleviate any homesickness and allow the lad to get a little older.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Monday, December 21, 2015, 13:38:55 »

Still disappointing we haven't seen him. It surely wasn't the intention to buy him and loan him back.

But got to do what's right and hope time gets him back on track. No point in freezing him out of football for the duration of his contract.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, December 21, 2015, 18:10:18 »

Very disappointing he's going back to NI. A move to L2 would have been far better for his career development imo & would have alleviated the rumours of homesickness in doing so.

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 22:09:42 »

What the fuck is going on with this kid? If he's fit & available put the cunt on the bench. If he's injured or out of favour let us fuckers know!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 22:15:14 »

Yeah it is odd he couldn't even get on an unfull bench. And what happened to Pino? He must be gone as well.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 22:24:11 »

Just listened to interviews with Power and Williams

Stewart - had trouble settling into professional football, not just homesickness. Needs to 'show it' every day - hope he can as its easy not to make it . I paraphrase Williams there, but you get the gist.

Pino - Power believes he's physically left the club. They aren't going to pursue him, change of manager blah blah.

Couple of other bits I'll add to the transfer rumours page.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 22:34:27 »

Just listened to interviews with Power and Williams

Stewart - had trouble settling into professional football, not just homesickness. Needs to 'show it' every day - hope he can as its easy not to make it . I paraphrase Williams there, but you get the gist.

Pino - Power believes he's physically left the club. They aren't going to pursue him, change of manager blah blah.

Couple of other bits I'll add to the transfer rumours page.

Sounds like a confidence thing with Stewart, cant be easy going from part time, and a day job, to a pro where you potentially have 20 hours a day to kill. He's only young so plenty of time.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, February 2, 2016, 22:35:40 »

Confidence or attitude. No idea which. Hopefully it can be sorted whatever.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Thursday, February 4, 2016, 12:33:18 »

So Jordan Stewart isn't ready to even sit on the bench but a 16 tear old first year apprentice is? And when said 16 year old  comes on he does his best and grabs his chance by being positive. Much the same as Stewart did in a no win situation at Millwall but hasn't been given opportunity to do since. Is he actually still even there or like Traore is he dealing with stuff elsewhere?

Turnbull obviously travelled to Vale but then not risked. Surely it was worth the likes of Tom Smith being there? Have the youth team got no centre halves? Chances of Nathan Thompson suffering yet another injury seem pretty high to me surely had to be worth some sort of cover. Its all very well saying you want a small tight knit squad but not when you obviously don't have sufficient cover in key positions.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: