Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town Vs Sheffield United Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21789 times)
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Sunday, August 30, 2015, 13:57:06 »

Ben Hutchinson.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Sunday, August 30, 2015, 14:09:44 »

Blair Sturrock and Jamie Slabber.

Dare i say it, lets bring back Harry Agombar. Top player in the midfield.
Bathtime

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Sunday, August 30, 2015, 17:26:30 »

I thought it was an entertaining match right up to the minute they scored something of a fortunate goal which knocked us out of our stride - I thought we did well considering that Smith couldn`t / wouldn`t get in the game - couldn`t figure out why he was on if no one was going to even attempt a cross for him to get onto - ok there was one that he missed but that was it. I was hoping Byrne would put in a shift to show that he was worth buying but I didn`t notice him so I can`t see him going for very much....£ 750k maybe....

All things considered being a small club without any cash I think the management are producing a football playing team and it will keep me coming back - hope a few more start turning up - the club needs bums on seats.

Bathtime
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Sunday, August 30, 2015, 18:44:07 »

Striker loan for a month would be OK.

Not sure who we would get for just 4 weeks, though

Doodoo from Leicester?
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 09:36:14 »

I enjoyed Town's performance up until the second goal. The only downside was the lack of efforts on target.

Branco and Traore impressed. Branco looked like a very good third division centre back and Traore looks like he can break up attacks in the middle and has got some skill on the ball.

From the Town End, Lawrence looked fortunate to stay on the pitch, not because of stopping a goal scoring opportunity, but for serious foul play. Apart from that one rush of blood, he looks a decent replacement for Wes.

Felt sorry for Smith.

No complaints that Sheff Utd won as they did more to get the ball in the net.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: