Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Lee Power and his PR skills issues..  (Read 1282 times)
NZrobin

Ignore
« on: Saturday, August 22, 2015, 02:38:27 »

Lee Power and his PR issues...

I can fully understand there is a need to control information coming from any organisation in an effort to curb the rubbish generated by the media and others to under-mind businesses including football clubs.

History will show how individuals from the safety of the living rooms can a do incredible damage with scaremongering and farcical rumours that are so far fetched to be funny.

Recently we (STFC) had a manager who was seemingly holding a gun to the chairman' head (Black) and I suggest it was he who caused the melt down and almost ruined Swindon for good. 

However, Di Canio was exciting. Yes, a car crash waiting to happen but every day I would be eager to see what was happening to STFC.

Life has seemed to become so complexed with the need for up to date information.

The financial cost of a professional PR company is huge and whether you are Manchester United or Mansfield Town the same skills are expected. The economy of scale is what is causing the unbalanced performance.

I hope this is what is causing the current difficulties with information coming from Swindon Town and Lee Power.   

The current article in the Swindon Advertiser has placed Power in a corner where he will simply close down even more.

Lee Power has so far proven to be very good at selected good young talented football players for the future and must be peered with Bert Head and Danny Williams.

In summary, lets give the club time to develop on the field again and judge the performance there. Then hopefully the PR stuff will improve.

COYMR's         

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: