Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The ressie/development games thread.  (Read 11060 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 19:05:09 »

Now sells cars at the mercedes garage in town Cool
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Thursday, August 20, 2015, 22:39:28 »

And plays for Hungerford
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 06:12:19 »

You make him sound like Eric Sabin or Alan O'Brien. He's got a bit more ability than just pace.

Biggest problem for me is consistency. Looked one of our better players in a few of the away games under Di Canio, but never managed to kick on. Still only 21, and think he'll do okay for a League One/ Two side one day.

With all due respect, and in my defence.. I did say he has talent and not just pace.. but I think League Two is his level. n

Roaming the land while you sleep..
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 09:20:08 »

Fail to see how every manager have all come to the same conclusion on the lad but it has to be another reason? If he was good enough he would be playing. No way was he offered a deal when he was youth team player that said he had to play x amount of games

Well, we must have had about 6/7/8 managers who all regularly played Michael Pook - who has to be one of the worst footballers we've had at the club.

I used to get to a fair few youth/ressie/development games and I've seen some dog shit players go onto have good careers and seen some amazing prospects do nothing.

I don't think we will ever truely know what Storey is capable of unless we gave him a good run of 15 starts and give him a chance.

Just because....our best players (from what I saw) at youth level were Lukas Jutkiewicz followed by Lloyd Macklin!!!!
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #49 on: Friday, August 21, 2015, 10:01:06 »

I don't think we will ever truely know what Storey is capable of unless we gave him a good run of 15 starts and give him a chance.

He got at least 15 starts at Newport and got what? 1 goal?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: