Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town FC v Exeter City FC - Matchday Thread  (Read 23356 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #135 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 14:47:17 »

Unless he has been specifically promised that he will be the first choice goalie, I don't see why this is even an issue.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 14:56:30 »

Unless he has been specifically promised that he will be the first choice goalie, I don't see why this is even an issue.

It was just a general wondering.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

« Reply #137 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 15:03:39 »

Maybe. I could just be reading too much twitter.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:15:13 »

Maybe. I could just be reading too much twitter.

Ahh I see.. there are some mongs on there..

Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:32:20 »

It just feels like one of those scenarios that football fans love attach themselves to in order to have a good ol' fashioned moan, for the sake of it (this applies to all football clubs).

Lose a game? PLAY MILES! PLAY TY! PLAY ANYONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY!

Belford has done very little wrong in his thirteen games for Swindon nor has he done anything particularly spectacular so why do some people assume that he'd be better than Vigouroux? Or why do people believe that Belford has a monarchical right to the throne to Wes Foderingham? By that logic why aren't these people bemoaning the snubbing of Anton Rodgers in favour of others?

Ty Belford seems like a perfectly nice chap but a few nice Tweets doesn't equate to the No.1 jersey. Back in the day, he'd be happy to be involved in the first team but also get plenty of game time in the Combination!
« Last Edit: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:41:27 by Costanza » Logged
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:39:35 »

It just feels like one of those scenarios that many football fans love attach themselves to in order to have a good ol' fashioned moan for the sake of it (this applies to all football clubs).

Lose a game? PLAY MILES! PLAY TY! PLAY ANYONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY!

Belford has done very little wrong in his thirteen games for Swindon nor has he done anything particularly spectacular so why do some people assume that he'd be better than Vigouroux? Or why do people believe that Belford has a monarchical right to the throne to Wes Foderingham? By that logic why aren't these people bemoaning the snubbing of Anton Rodgers in favour of others?

Ty Belford seems like a perfectly nice chap but a few nice Tweets doesn't equate to the No.1 jersey. Back in the day, he'd be happy to be involved in the first team but also get plenty of game time in the Combination!

I totally agree with this.

Just because he favourited one of my tweets once, it doesn't mean he should be first choice..

OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 16:43:29 »

The result was a bit of a piss off but we're in good company. No less than 13 games ended last night with the team from a lower division beating a team from above. It's absolutely typical of the early rounds of this competition.

I think the feelings of optimism about last Saturday should far outweigh any concerns about last night. It's just really annoying - nothing more.

God it is annoying though  Crash
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 19:21:50 »

Can Cooper let off some fireworks in the dressing room before the match starts? From what we've heard it seems like our first halves seem to be being played with half-asleep players. Couple of bottle rockets should wake 'em up.
Only Me

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Wednesday, August 12, 2015, 22:12:50 »

The result was a bit of a piss off but we're in good company. No less than 13 games ended last night with the team from a lower division beating a team from above. It's absolutely typical of the early rounds of this competition.

I think the feelings of optimism about last Saturday should far outweigh any concerns about last night. It's just really annoying - nothing more.

God it is annoying though  Crash
True, but the concerning thing for mr is that we lost with one of our strongest line up. 😨
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Thursday, August 13, 2015, 12:42:47 »

True, but the concerning thing for mr is that we lost with one of our strongest line up. 😨
[/quote
Almost the only line up we've got.
Islington Red

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 08:42:01 »

Exeter have Sunderland away next round. It is like they haven picked the two teams furthest apart, imagine that journey on a weeknight. We might have dodged a bullet Bye
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Friday, August 14, 2015, 10:38:06 »

Exeter have Sunderland away next round. It is like they haven picked the two teams furthest apart, imagine that journey on a weeknight. We might have dodged a bullet Bye

Hartlepool v Bournemouth is a fair old trek also!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: